The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Minnesota have only played 12 games so far so what is this? :lol:

HIM HIM really took over and broke this thread single handedly :lol::smh:

So Young Michael Jordan has scored 19 or fewer points in 42% of playoff games this season? Nearly half.

42% is also his shooting percentage over the last six games.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
So Young Michael Jordan has scored 19 or fewer points in 42% of playoff games this season? Nearly half.

how many little things did he average?

1716566157079.png

Gafford had 8 himself in the 3rd. We don’t need per 100194828:838 possessions
Every single one was on Gobert too. If he's gonna play drop and still get punked in the paint I don't see the point of him
ADVERTISEMEN​

I stopped watching the game at half, hol up Rick really threw in the towel down only 13 with 8 min left? And Siakim was hot?

What the hell. :lol:

This is literally a tear down to build Jalen Brunson up attempt,Knicks fans been doing it all playoffs w/ certain players.Knicks fans ain’t slick :lol:

If they start hitting their 3’s like they usually do this whole narrative shifts
I’ll stop after this :lol:

Mavs had 19 bricks from 3.

14 with Rudy on the floor.

I count at most three - the very last clip and maybe two others - that are on Rudy.

What jumps off the screen here is the Wolves have a major Karl Anthony Towns issue if Dallas starts raining down 3s.

They shot 70% at the rim in the 3rd and Rudy played the whole quarter pretty much. Also shot better than league average from midrange for the game. Might be the worst possible matchup for him with 2 athletic bigs and 2 guards that can make him dance if he steps out and punish him in drop. Mavs find their 3 ball and they'll be up 2-0 tonight
He played 23 of 24 minutes in the 2nd half. Mavs shot like this
IMG_1105.jpeg

League average at the rim.

Well below league average on other two pointers.

Limited corner 3s, and tons of other bricks from 3 where they were largely targeting KAT.

All of this adds up to a terrible offensive performance - 47 points on 41 shots - and Rudy is some sort of problem here? :lol:

I’ll stop after this :lol:

Mavs had 19 bricks from 3.

14 with Rudy on the floor.

I count at most three - the very last clip and maybe two others - that are on Rudy.

What jumps off the screen here is the Wolves have a major Karl Anthony Towns issue if Dallas starts raining down 3s.

Is it really towns fault that he’s having to chase and guard out at the 3 point line

It was inevitable that towns is going to be the scapegoat. Been said it for a long while now

This is literally a tear down to build Jalen Brunson up attempt,Knicks fans been doing it all playoffs w/ certain players.Knicks fans ain’t slick :lol:

Jalen Brunson & the Knicks were eliminated last week; no one is talking about them. It is nice to know that he's in Face of the League conversations, though.

Wolves have lost 4 of their last 6. Michael Jordan reincarnated has played poorly. Criticism comes with the territory. We're talking about drop coverage while Cutie Pie is shooting May 15th, August 17th, & June 24th.

Jalen Brunson & the Knicks were eliminated last week; no one is talking about them. It is nice to know that he's in Face of the League conversations, though.

Wolves have lost 4 of their last 6. Michael Jordan reincarnated has played poorly. Criticism comes with the territory. We're talking about drop coverage while Cutie Pie is shooting May 15th, August 17th, & June 24th.
There needs to be more discussion about brunson

I’ve read in here that he’s superior to luka, but like you said, he’s been sitting at home for a while.. while luka is doing what he’s doing in the conference finals

Is it really towns fault that he’s having to chase and guard out at the 3 point line

It was inevitable that towns is going to be the scapegoat. Been said it for a long while now
My biggest issue with the trade. These 4-out offenses can be a problem for him.

In matchups like that, on the other end of the floor he needs to touch it almost every possession to justify being on the floor.

What’s a bit concerning is when Dallas didn’t help PJ…. PJ actually held up okay :lol: That’s where you can take issue with KAT.

IMG_1105.jpeg

Limited corner 3s, and tons of other bricks from 3 where they were largely targeting KAT.

All of this adds up to a terrible offensive performance - 47 points on 41 shots - and Rudy is some sort of problem here? :lol:
ADVERTISEMENT​

IMG_1105.jpeg

Yes bro :lol:. He's very clearly a problem in game 1. 7/10 in the 3rd all on him and it was the same story in the 1st half. Think they had like 8 straight points on him when he checked back in the 1st quarter. He wasn't effective protecting the paint. And they were eating from midrange when he's in drop

My biggest issue with the trade. These 4-out offenses can be a problem for him.

In matchups like that, on the other end of the floor he needs to touch it almost every possession to justify being on the floor.

What’s a bit concerning is when Dallas didn’t help PJ…. PJ actually held up okay :lol: That’s where you can take issue with KAT.
Towns for sure had an off night offensively but pj has proven to be a pretty above average if not better defender

Towns has also held up pretty well this playoff so far and he had a very good regular season

he’s doing his part so far overall

Just word on the TNT front, they have prioritized NCAA Football, which they've never done over the NBA which from a business perspective is smart. College football brings in way more ratings than the NBA does. Chuck did mention he's trying to the the Inside people to just go independent and they basically license it out like others have mentioned before.

Back
Top Bottom