The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

1694215486211.jpeg
kobe-easy.gif

The Zika Virus was a huge deal in 2016 at the Rio Summer Olympics, I remember Obama even called a National Emergency for funding to combat it. There were a lot of athletes that were worried about the threat of their pregnant wives getting the Zika virus from mosquitos and causing them to have domed-head babies. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Bron - PG
Reaves - SG
Draymond - SF
AD - PF
Pat Bev - C

KD - 6th
Lillard
Harden
Antman
CP3

Curry - 11th
Kawhai - 12th

No one is beating this team in the World.

I'm not gonna panic over this loss for USA. Sure they can/will add a few better players for the Olympics but these European teams like Germany, Serbia, Lithuania already had experience playing together in a major tourney last year for Euro Basket. Some teams even go further back to 2021 in Tokyo so we're talking about 2-3 tourneys together vs. a roster and staff that has only been assembled for a few months.

NBA Players dont care about the Gold Medal, its cool, but its no NBA title.
which NBA players? I know the OG DREAM Teams(I and II) cared a lot. even the Bulls played in that McD tourney back in the late 90s. although you could be right though as far as these new players are concerned. although I've seen Tatum and Donovan played big during those international tourneys inspite the losses.

Team USA played all those damn exhibitions just to get packed up by german rondo and german klay :lol:

not sure why folks are confused as to why/how team USA got bounced.. they historically underachieve in FIBA play. look at 2018/2019 tournament, they didn’t come close to medaling and then won gold at the ‘20 tokyo games

team USA in fiba vs team USA in the olympics
1694231993348.jpeg

i see some of ya’ll NTer’s here bro.
There’s this light skin guy i see often in the coffee shop here. This week he decides to rock team usa gear and holla at chicks Shirt and joggers . He lives right next to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom