The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Lebron/Lakers fans trying to get another ref out the paint deadmanny.png

The other day my sister asked me how someone becomes an NBA ref. Now I know the answer is to have your mommy get you into places until someone's stupid enough to trust you with power.

I mean we all don't like tony brothers, but this tweet is a tad uncharitable no? :lol:

"he’s obsessed with power and control." because he wanted to be judge and networked his way into a cushy high paying job?

So let me get this right. He wanted to be a judge

-Doesn't apply to a school he could get into
-Rejected from the two he did apply to
-Mom uses connections for him to get into university a week before the semester starts. Which is a major hook-up
-Doesn't apply to law school (no mention of it)
-Mom calls a friend to get him a job after college
-Coworker explains to him how to referee
-Doesn't even care for basketball
-Mainly enjoys the power

:lol:

It is like if Judge Joe Brown and Thanasis Antetokounmpo did the DBZ fusion dance

Brothers not being a fan is a good thing in my opinion. That way he's unbiased and won't get lost in the game or play favorites like that Celtics fan ref.

You think that'd stop him from having biases? Lol
Obviously a human being will have some level of bias based on players he likes personally, but I'm talking about team allegiance/rivalry bias. That is much deeper than surface level personality bias.

Lebron had the birthday hangover that “went through the team”, you know, non-VID

Back
Top Bottom