The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Makes losing worse, nobody to steer my hatred towards. I like them all, even their damn coach and owner :lol:

Well except PJ ****ing Washedington :angry:

Bro this is exactly how I feel about the Wolves.
Besides Rudy, no one is unlikeable. If they weren’t playing the Mavs, I’d definitely be rooting for y’all.

Bro this is exactly how I feel about the Wolves.
Besides Rudy, no one is unlikeable. If they weren’t playing the Mavs, I’d definitely be rooting for y’all.

Man Rudy is likeable, yall just like to rag on him cause its fun and easy. :lol: If anyone is unlikeable on that team its Kat and he aint even that bad.

You guys need to stop this Luka is Harden ****.

I’ve been telling you guys to cut it out for years with it.

He has been better than Harden at literally everything since he was rookie. He does everything better than Harden.

Luka is Euro Bron. And you have to get on board.
He’s James Harden w/Bron’s Mental Fortitude

As you know it's just jokes :lol:

I think it goes back to his Charlotte days and me being forced to watch him just be an empty stat getter on a bad team that never really gave any effort on either end tbh. As I mentioned a few days ago kudos to Dallas for picking him up and buying low, he's obviously a great fit for them and a starter on a great team.

EXACT same sentiments. :lol:

I'm glad he's flourishing and I can't hate on his improved situation in Dallas. But dog--I suffered through soooo many league pass games watching this man be mediocre as hell. Legitimately never saw him give half the effort he's been showing since getting traded, especially on defense. :lol::smh:

All that said, given what the Hornets have worked with over the past few years, it wouldn't take much for anyone to look better after leaving there.

I remember an old clip where wade said Bron didn't pay for WiFi when traveling or subscribes to music sites. I could def see him illegally streaming stuff :lol:

Luka is what Harden would have been if he consistently showed up in the playoffs and didn't fall off a cliff everytime they start.

Hali out for game 3?

This is a generational #NoExcuses for the Celtics this year :smh:

No excuses for Pacers either. "Every team is hurt".

dwight-schrute.gif

Man Rudy is likeable, yall just like to rag on him cause its fun and easy. :lol: If anyone is unlikeable on that team its Kat and he aint even that bad.
There’s a reason everyone e on every show and all them dudes around the league clown Gobert at every opportunity.

Don’t nobody **** with dude.

Was watching Superbad right now because it happened to be one and this scene reminded me of some of the girlfriend talk that’s been in here recently:

Pumpkin Patch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom