The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

So what have I missed beyond addict4sneakers addict4sneakers sons letting me down again?

IMG_9465.jpeg

How much have the Jordan stans been slandering Ant?

The affect on the game is similar bro.

If you disagree that’s cool.

Ya’ll just have to stop calling him Harden -

That’s NEEDS to stop.
They are both incredible at passing and orchestrating offenses, but the physical differences are way too big for that to be my comp. LeBron at Luka’s age was also a good defender.

Don’t see anything wrong with calling Luka a Euro Bron.

Two prospects with insanely high expectations as teenagers who statistically match up and started dominating the league early.

People seem to forget Bron had to go to form a super team and still be a robin till he was 27 to win it all.

If Luka wins it all this year or next he’s ahead of the curve.

Don’t see anything wrong with calling Luka a Euro Bron.

Two prospects with insanely high expectations as teenagers who statistically match up and started dominating the league early.

People seem to forget Bron had to go to form a super team and still be a robin till he was 27 to win it all.

If Luka wins it all this year or next he’s ahead of the curve.
WASHED KING WASHED KING ain’t gonna like dis

They are both incredible at passing and orchestrating offenses, but the physical differences are way too big for that to be my comp. LeBron at Luka’s age was also a good defender.

Of course I’m not talking defensively or athletically.

Just their role and value on offense are that impactful to their team. They’re that good. Even tho they have completely different games.

Luka has way more variance than harden

Harden became mechanical in his play style and tendencies. Was trash to watch after a while

Luka will attempt to score in more ways and from different parts of the floor than harden

Comparison sucks tbh

Harden didn’t know how to pass the ball before. When D’Antoni came and told him “you’re going to average 10 assists or more” he laughed.

This Luka & Harden **** needs to stop. :lol:

Luka has been slinging it his whole life. (Pause)

System passer.

Not even close to being Luka’s level passing it.
Luka better because he's like 6'8, but Harden is a top five passer since he came into the league.

Would say top five passers over the last 15 years are (no order) Bron, Luka, Harden, Jokic and then probably CP(?).

Back
Top Bottom