The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Zion really must not know what the hell he’s doing (or is into some real weird ****) if she thinks releasing their sex tapes is going too be bad that for him.
I have a friend who’s in that industry circle(she does the makeup) from what I heard from her is that Zion(and Klay too) are into the Sidney Starr type girls if you know what I mean

It’s way too easy for y’all to have such strong opinions on what the Pels should or shouldn’t be doing:lol:

There’s ppl’s jobs on the line for these decisions. None of this **** is a no brainer for big business.

Furthermore, they’re actively pushing the kid out the door imo. Relationship been dicey. And again he hasn’t shown up on the floor.

They fired his only confidant in the organization just weeks ago. And they’re clearly not giving up on Ingram who really fits in well w/ them.

Talks are probably going on. The better FO’s don’t have many leaks these days.

If she really drops it.

Nike/Jordan etc. That’s over for Zion.

This woman can literally cost him hundreds of millions.
Why would they drop him if it was released without his consent?

Yeah, I’m not so sure coupe. I don’t believe all those women who had their nudes released during the Fappening didn’t lose any work or deals. Unless it was EXTREMELY graphic (ie golden showers) or rough then he should be fine if released without her consent.

According to her

😕

moana-maui.gif

Look I can debate this but its not the main point.

She has too much POWER now.

She HAS TO GO.

GET A LAWYERRRRRR NOWWWW
What power does she have? She loses what little she has every tweet. She’s off. He didn’t hurt her so she can’t really extort him. His image takes a hit but this will be all over soon

All y’all ninjas gotta do is get off the ****ing twitternet & shorty dissapears.

You can go back to watching for Zion’s weight journey on the sidelines as it has been so far.

Back
Top Bottom