The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

421483043_18116602567349518_8363603312146059929_n.jpg

ball was 7-18 and 1-6 from 3 but go off and put this on the projector in class!!

EYE was told Ant was better because he was a more dynamic scorer and lockdown defender and EYE saw him not score the ball dynamically and play poor defense.

Lamelo didn't have a great game, but he sure didn't put up the stinker AND get cooked up like Ant.
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers stole ya whole flow bar for bar

That's my OG

It's totally different to look good against your peers than in the best professional league in the world. Last year you were setting great screens against Utah State but now you got OG Anunoby trying to fight over.

Some of it is lacking fundamentals but I think it's a lot of just being a young kid in a man's league.

EYE was told Ant was better because he was a more dynamic scorer and lockdown defender and EYE saw him not score the ball dynamically and play poor defense.

Lamelo didn't have a great game, but he sure didn't put up the stinker AND get cooked up like Ant.

That's my OG
Elite defenders get cooked every night my guy

But celebrate this and cherish it!! You have won the internets on this day!!!!

Ant vs. Melo is not a good debate :lol:

Think I'd rather just do more Embiid vs. Joker if I have to choose

In Wemby’s prime I doubt he’s going to be able to check a legitimate 280 pound guy.

And Pop didn’t even try to make Jo even a little uncomfortable :lol:

Minny should've subbed Ant out too. Maybe Kyle Anderson could've guarded elite scorer Brandon Miller. Switching on those screens?

That's elite defense? Aite.

The floater was a weak point in Miller's game, I'm glad to see a very quick improvement.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat had that super caffeinated cold brew this morning it seems :lol:

And I am not mad at it :nthat:
Going off WASHED KING WASHED KING standard of comparison of raw stats and not rounding up

Points, Rebounds, Blocks

35 minutes per game- 20, 11, 2
39 minutes per game- 21, 11, 2
33 minutes per game- 21, 10, 3
35 minutes per game- 20, 9, 2
28 minutes per game- 20, 10, 3

Not in order, these lines belong to Victor, Hakeem, Duncan, Ewing, Alonzo

"Promising start though"

Get this man away from the youth

Back
Top Bottom