The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

They don't though. I've pointed it out and posted an article on it (Rudy's far reaching impact). And teams aren't planning around Gobert? :lol: There's ignorance and then there's willful ignorance. You're very wrong, but an opinion is just that, so have at it.

Idk why you say I don't have anything to say either...I've had like 5 posts on it in the last hour. What are you talking about? :lol: Confirmation on lack of observational skills.
I didn’t say a damn thing about teams NOT planning around Goober. I said that teams need to plan around those other guys just like they do with him.

Confirmation on inability to read :lol:

No you, didn't. And I didn't. I'm telling you. Your gripe is getting pulled late in games...that's due to offensive issues. The entire conversation is defense and DPOY...your point has nothing to do with that conversation.

Clear?

I mean every critique I've seen about him getting played out of playoff series is always attributed to his defensive issues in the PnR

I mean every critique I've seen about him getting played out of playoff series is always attributed to his defensive issues in the PnR

Maybe so...Finch doesn't pull him tho, and stays adamant they figure it out and hasn't been an issue at all so far... we're all gonna find out what happens this time around.

I mean Phoenix was supposed to cause those same problems and game 1 worked out.

Using the podcast to showcase his coaching chops.

1000005386.png

There's zero chance Trae is accepted as a Spur, that's antithetical I guarantee you

Back
Top Bottom