The Official NBA Season Thread

We're gonna get a show with Shaq and Draymond 😭😭😭

TNT keeping the NBA media rights and getting more shows with Shaq and Draymond

NBC getting the NBA media rights deal and them gatekeeping games on garbage *** Peacock.

1718425790341.png

i think mavs found something that they can exploit going forward
Boston’s paint defense is getting worse each game.

3 straight games now with 50+ allowed. Mavs had 50 in this one at the end of third :lol:

Fortunately for Boston, Dallas is still terrible from 3 and the paint production requires both Kyrie and Luka to get downhill repeatedly, all game long.

They’re not conditioned enough to do that, and play defense. Every single game.

I believe Charles when he says that he's done after next season. He's been talking about after 60 years now. TNT (likely) losing TV rights just made his decision a lot easier to make.

He knows how good he's had it over the years with TNT and realizes that ESPN or NBC or Amazon (maybe Amazon would) ain't gonna let him cook like he's been doing since he became a TV personality.

Boston’s paint defense is getting worse each game.

3 straight games now with 50+ allowed. Mavs had 50 in this one at the end of third :lol:

Fortunately for Boston, Dallas is still terrible from 3 and the paint production requires both Kyrie and Luka to get downhill repeatedly, all game long.

They’re not conditioned enough to do that, and play defense. Every single game.
A lot of it is choosing to funnel into the paint instead of giving up 3s for math purposes. Zingus being out obviously doesn’t help.

Will see what happens come Monday.

A lot of it is choosing to funnel into the paint instead of giving up 3s for math purposes. Zingus being out obviously doesn’t help.

Will see what happens come Monday.
Yea Mazzulla refuses to sink off the corners.

He’s betting Dallas shoots poorly above the break and fails to score 80+ in the paint+free throws to mitigate that.

And he’s been right, and I’d expect him to be right again on Monday.

I wish the Celtics would win with dignity.

Perhaps the only thing greater than their immaturity is their raw talent;
which might be just enough to win the title this season.

Jayson Tatum:
16/11/5 6 TOs 6-16 37%
18/9/12 4 TOs 6-22 27%
31/6/5 3 TOs 11-26 42%
15/5/3 4 TOs 4-11 37%

Other things are being done yes, but the game is about buckets.

Back
Top Bottom