The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Doing all this at 22 is crazy :pimp:
download-12.png

what was Jordan and others like Shaq etc doing at 22?

This take from a few days ago nailed it for me :lol:

View attachment 3248713

He's an elite athlete on the court who plays both ends at a high level and is confident, brash while backing it up most of the time :lol:

He's everything that the MJ loving crowd and a lot of American fans have been dreaming/wishing for during this recent period of dominance by international players, a young American star fully capable and willing to be a face of the league.

The willing part is key because someone like Tatum has been balling for years but he doesn't have the makeup/personality to fully embrace being that sort of top billed guy imo with all the pressure it brings. Ant hasn't shown to shy away from that role yet.

Tatum is too reserved. Its like he dont wanna say the wrong thing. Ant just be saying whatever. :lol:

I try on the A.Es but they weren't comfortable for me, way to tight around the toe box . I would get one of the lows if they weren't.

Mans got voluptuous feet. That toe box was killing them.

I dislike that inner bootie style shoe. I tried em on as well, hated putting them on but they did feel nice once on. Im also waiting for the lows to see if they are better.

Hold up. Another Unexpected Cheddar enjoyer :wow:

1714428936502.gif

I got a bag in the fridge and a backup one in the freezer. Throw it on anytime I make a grilled cheese/melt sando 8)
The DEA needs to put that **** on the drug schedule list because that **** is more addictive than crack.

I stay stocked up too. My girl loves it as well.

Quick story. We been together for years, and we hardly argue, like months will go by without one.

But the last time we got into it she let her little girlfriends come over for charcuterie, they found my stash at the back of the fridge, and they wiped me out.

I was in the house wilding out being extra telling my girl she does not value me as a life partner, and never puts me first. Then I stormed out the room.

Guilt trip her *** so much she drove cross town and buy me more.

Me looking out the window watching at her pull off knowing my childish bad faith bull**** worked....

tumblr_mht21osmaC1s3fqgbo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Never been to Trader Joes, it’s like Whole Foods? …The WF across the street from me getting too much of my money, I gotta switch it up :lol: :smh:

Damn man, the hell happened in here?

Took a nap and see the the thread jumped 11 pages and xxpizzo xxpizzo got banned....again? :lol: :smh:

The DEA needs to put that **** on the drug schedule list because that **** is more addictive than crack.

I stay stocked up too. My girl loves it as well.

Quick story. We been together for years, and we hardly argue, like months will go by without one.

But the last time we got into it she let her little girlfriends come over for charcuterie, they found my stash at the back of the fridge, and they wiped me out.

I was in the house wilding out being extra telling my girl she does not value me as a life partner, and never puts me first. Then I stormed out the room.

Guilt trip her *** so much she drove cross town and buy me more.

Me looking out the window watching at her pull off knowing my childish bad faith bull**** worked....

tumblr_mht21osmaC1s3fqgbo1_400.gif
Man at least your girl enjoys some charcuterie. The most mine will tolerate is low sodium salami. The second I pull up some prosciutt’ or gabagool all I hear is

Never been to Trader Joes, it’s like Whole Foods? …The WF across the street from me getting too much of my money, I gotta switch it up :lol: :smh:

Trader Joes is a less expensive but their hook is that they carry special products you can't anywhere else. Most of the stuff is their own brands. Their stores are much smaller generally.

Where as WF is just a high end supermarket.

While you can, Trader Joes it isn't really a place to do basic weekly grocery shopping. But people that shop there most go and get their favorites, and try out what is new.

Last edited:
No, TJ’s is kind of its own thing. They have some produce, but no meat or seafood counter like a Whole Foods.

And they mostly only sell their own branded stuff. Their products either directly copy or put a TJ’s spin on popular items like snacks, cereals, sauces, etc. They also carry a pretty wide variety of frozen foods, meals, which IMO is a real area of strength for them.

It’s cheaper than Whole Foods too and even than other regular grocery stores for some stuff. That’s a big part of its popularity - the value.

Back
Top Bottom