The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Funny how everyone saying how weak the Suns are only because of how the Wolves demolished them. They were Vegas favorites to win the series and had better chances to win the west than the Wolves.

Wolves had no Reid or McDaniels last year and were closer to beating the Nuggets than the Lakers were.

Jerry West had an incredible career but was what, 1-9 in the finals? Not the GOAT.

Lebron is 4-6 in the finals. Not the goat. He is the Play in Goat tho.

MJ averaged 44 points in one Finals series… so stop it
Again... Since you're sticking to this finals logic, why is MJ over Bill and Havlicek?

jalen-rose-sipping-tea.gif

Funny how everyone saying how weak the Suns are only because of how the Wolves demolished them. They were Vegas favorites to win the series and had better chances to win the west than the Wolves.
Couldn't have been more wrong about a playoff series and couldn't be happier about it. ;]

Who cares what Vegas says? We watch games. Most people who watch games knew what was up with the suns.

Lakers aren’t either and Denver struggled to beat them. Denver’s last 5 series wins have come against two 8 seeds, two 7 seeds, and a 4 seed. This will be the toughest team they’ve played in 2 years. Should be a fun series.

Lakers would beat the Suns in 5/6 games.

But yes, it should be a fun and good series.

Nuggets were easy $$$$ live betting if you had the balls to do it. I learned my lesson from 2 games ago when I forgot to bet them +4.5

I think Minnesota has the pieces to take down Denver but Denver just plays together so well and Jokic is unstoppable and drives the O perfectly. Rooting for Ant to clear everyone from here on out since the Lakers are done.

Not sure where the Lakers go from here. I don't think Bron wants to go but I wouldn't put it past him trying to leave. I don't think Trae Young is putting them over the hump so I hope that's not the move.

Going with the experienced champs and home team. Their poor shooting and lack of depth could make this interesting. Also, injuries are piling up for them

If Mpj continues to play this well, nuggs gonna be a handful offensively

Back
Top Bottom