The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

1684109965596.gif

he basically folded the the last 10 games of the regular season like harden does in the playoffs. Between the bad defense and constant complaining, he’s gotta be better.

One day he’ll pass harden. Just ain’t today.

That’s fair. Complaining and whining are solid & real criticisms.

But I don’t think that’s folding. He’s just a whiny dude, been that way since 16 - but yes that has to change.

That’s fair. Complaining and whining are solid & real criticisms.

But I don’t think that’s folding. He’s just a whiny dude but yes that has to change.
They dropped 7 out of the last 9 games he played. Went from 4th to out of the playoffs. That’s folding

Was only a matter of time :lol: :lol:

Not surprised Will Cain is the one getting that narrative out first although I wouldn't have been shocked if it came from Whitlock but he's got too much Ruckus in him to go to bat for someone of Ja's profile/ilk :lol:

yeaa would never have seen that one coming

just like we never hear from any of that crew when police do buffoonery and show up to the wrong house or pull some shady shh and the homeowner pulls their gun.. or a black person has a concealed weapon that plays zero role in whatever happened

Joker's gonna have to face the best defensive player left standing and if he put up these numbers the whole thread would burn down

Has the slander been as it should for the MVP?

Gonna take a guess and say doubt it

Last time he saw that man this happened & they were gone in 5

#SOON

1684111402253.png

The dude in the background saying “You’re going home….You’re going home” 🤣

“Enjoy the Bahamas”
Says a fan in the background as he heads back to his 60,000 dollars a year job and saves up for 5 years to get a 1 bedroom 2 queen bed room in Fort Lauderdale for vacation.

People are freaking weird

Back
Top Bottom