The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Gotta give credit to Pelinka here. He finally took control of the decision making.

Made some decent moves.

Keep it that way.

Showing why the front offices shouldn’t just acquiesce to players when it comes player personnel moves like what happened with Lebby/AD and Kyrie/KD. May be too little too late, though but he at least he learned his lesson and tried |l

The Trade photoshops been CRAZY this year

I think it’s the Art AI

35E06C83-0B93-4AB0-9F8A-91EEB2C77CBF.jpeg

Way more disrespectful to the Pelicans if Zion comes back healthy.

Grizzlies? Na

Well that’s the thing - I view Power Rankings as representing a slice in time at the current moment. I am high on the Pelicans but I can’t put them in the Top 5 today. Zion comes back post-ASB and he has a good March, Pelicans get a nice little run off and he is healthy going into April then 100% I would put them in there.

As someone else said, Kyrie definitely helps but putting them at 3 is a little much.

I guess I could maybe see Memphis at #5 because despite being the 2-seed they are free falling.

Having GSW over LAC is wild, though. That’s definitely a past performance bump for GSW and injury history downgrade for LAC but they should be up there.

West is so stacked that at full health there are 7 interchangeable teams for that Top 5

if your the clippers why on earth would your bring westbrook in? you saw
how he acted when he got pulled from a game. you think thats gonna change?

gonna be hilarious when he looks off kawhi and pg to miss a lay up

Knicks should be able to get to that 5 spot thus avoiding the play-in.

And even better, I like their chances against the current 4 seed Cavs.

Well that’s the thing - I view Power Rankings as representing a slice in time at the current moment. I am high on the Pelicans but I can’t put them in the Top 5 today. Zion comes back post-ASB and he has a good March, Pelicans get a nice little run off and he is healthy going into April then 100% I would put them in there.

As someone else said, Kyrie definitely helps but putting them at 3 is a little much.

I guess I could maybe see Memphis at #5 because despite being the 2-seed they are free falling.

Having GSW over LAC is wild, though. That’s definitely a past performance bump for GSW and injury history downgrade for LAC but they should be up there.

West is so stacked that at full health there are 7 interchangeable teams for that Top 5

Yea if you’re judging as is, I get it.

But the Warriors shouldn’t be on the list with Steph’s injury the same way the Pelicans aren’t without Zion.

Reddish
Thybulle
Knox

LOL

Portland has just been kind of hanging around in NBA purgatory, good enough to make the playoffs as a low seed but not good enough to make noise for like a decade with exception of last season where they were legit bad and that WCF appearance. Has to be frustrating as a fan.

Back
Top Bottom