The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

KAT is getting paid like an alpha when that’s really not him.

I’d much sooner keep Randle @ the right price where he is the rest of son’s playing career than to have that mr. swaftee wearing the heaviest jersey in the league.

I just hope the FO sees it that way as well. He’s still under contract while🦄 is unrestricted. It’s been KP >>> Towns from jump and it remains the same in 2023.

It would be poetic justice if she gets hit with a massive tax bill due to all those tweets. As a tax paying citizen, I hope the IRS investigates.
1686552550496.png

Zion is such a lame I am sorry. Paying for vagina as an NBA player is wild

No its not. Sometimes you dont wanna deal with all the small talk and this and that. Yeah some girls you dont even have to do all that either, but still, throw some benjis and be sure to skip it. :lol:

Plenty dudes, NBA or else, pay for ({})

That’s not entirely what’s making son look like a lame.

Him getting played by multiple predators is the real problem anyways.

How’s he getting “played” by predators….. when HE’S the one who solicited their services. He’s out here seeking them out.

Pretty sure it’s around $15k a year is tax free as a gift. And that is from each individual. One person could give you $15k tax free, and another person could give you $15k tax free.
$17k for 2023 | $12.92mm lifetime. I would assume he's used most if not all of his lifetime gift exemption already given that the number is gonna drop to $5.5mm in 2025. Anything more than than $17k in a year dips into your lifetime exclusion number. Given how public this has gotten he's gotta report all of this now.

KAT would be great for the Miami Heat

I was under the impression that him and Jimmy don't rock with each other which was a factor, even if it was a small one, in him leaving Minnesota. Funnily enough there were reports at the time that he didn't like Wiggins either because he wasn't serious/about winning then he went to GSW, accepted his role and played some of his best ball on the way to a championship :lol: May say more about the franchise than the players but who knows

Back
Top Bottom