The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Brunson's salary next season ($24.9M) plus signing an extension would total $181.4M over five years.

Brunson's salary next season ($24.9M) then re-signing as a free agent would total $294.4M over six years.

Brunson taking a pay cut is nuts man. He’s going to be an even bigger hero than he is already in New York.

But I’m not a fan of this..

Interested how the players association reacts to this too.

it would be like they made Golden Gloves in baseball positionless.

every year it would be 5 catchers and a shortstop sprinkled in.

Ya having 4 centres in the all defence first team is stupid.

Who made that call?

Gonna **** up all the books.

Are they gonna do that for all-nba and the all-star game too?

thor-all-i-heard.gif
Great comeback famb, take another trip to the car to celebrate

drinking-beer-drool.gif

Maybe Brunson is cautious of being hurt now. So he wants to sign. Which is logical considering his hand, how beat up the team is and Thibs.

The turn on Ant happened expeditiously

What turn?

He's not only the next MJ that is the only star player that doesn't complain about the calls but also a cutie patootie

Need confirmation from aepps20 aepps20 about the handsomeness.

He lost all composure on a mere return jab. :lol:

Took you long enough to find a matching gif...but I was hoping you'd tell everyone more about me with your cute little Paul George of soliloquies game.

chin-hands-i-am-looking.gif
I was on the phone with one of my employees while I was browsing, and did not notice your post right away

Was I supposed to tell them? I can't help them because I am arguing with a drunk dude on the internet and I gotta find a GIF.

You are simply not that important

Last edited:
Listening to John Tesh, makes it seem like this NBC move is a real thing. Said they are re-recording round ball rock, with updates for the Olympics and next season possibly.

Back
Top Bottom