The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

What kind of car is that? Looks nice and very comfortable perhaps an F150 or Ford SUV?
Bronco

AE0A7EDD-2CC0-4909-8ABF-8190F0F6697B.gif

Wichita is an awful city. Couple nice bars in OldTown but that’s about it.

Actually that is true - they surprisingly did have a couple nice bars with a speakeasy vibe. I was confused as hell because it felt like they could have been bars in the social neighborhood of a coastal city :lol:

They better have given you a raise for that ****.

It was only for at most a couple weeks at a time so I didn’t but i made it pay off in the end like I always do but man…it was rough. Probably my least favorite place I’ve ever had to go for business travel which is probably why they sent me :lol:

DC prices didn’t match the quality for me. All the prices are on the ambiance and not the actual food. I’ve had better food from gas stations tbh.

I mean that with zero disrespect to y’all DC inhabitants. I need to go to the good spots in the hood next time, who do I gotta check in with?
1685320157679.gif

You don’t mean that, man. Unless you ate a DC local gas station and you’re comparing it to Sunoco and Exxon. Need to get the name of these establishments from you :lol:

1685320157679.gif

You don’t mean that, man. Unless you ate a DC local gas station and you’re comparing it to Sunoco and Exxon. Need to get the name of these establishments from you :lol:

Not chain gas stations man. In the south gas stations double as restaurants cause we don’t have many.

You can get a full tank and a plate full of hot fried chicken, with a side of Mac and cheese with collards. Then on your way out you can grab a bottle of liquor I’m not lying.

Every spot I went to in DC can’t fry food for ****. The Korean BBQ was Aite. But it clearly isn’t the south.

DO IT. Test drove it and its a beast. Just not a fan of wider cars driving in the city.

I was going back and forth, and eventually couldn't fork over the cash. Settled for a M550 instead for slightly less.

It’s always been a beast. My ex had a previous generation X6 I loved it driving it but it doesn’t feel the same, it’s just too big.

I like to be low to ground. I LOVE to drive man. That’s why I’ve only gotten Bimmer Coupés my whole life.

I feel like if I make the X6 move that’s a sign of me getting close to being “washed”. I’m not having that.

I feel like if I make the X6 move that’s a sign of me getting close to being “washed”. I’m not having that.

100% . Everyone I know with an X6 or even an X6M are all family men and washed. My cousin got an X6M with two baby seats in the back :lol:

This was my first time going with a beamer though and I'm pretty much staying here. The 5 is perfect.

It’s always been a beast. My ex had a previous generation X6 I loved it driving it but it doesn’t feel the same, it’s just too big.

I like to be low to ground. I LOVE to drive man. That’s why I’ve only gotten Bimmer Coupés my whole life.

Why not a Cayenne/Cayenne Coupe if you love driving that much. Probably miles better of a drive than an X6.

100% . Everyone I know with an X6 or even an X6M are all family men and washed. My cousin got an X6M with two baby seats in the back :lol:

This was my first time going with a beamer though and I'm pretty much staying here. The 5 is perfect.

Yea I can’t do that bruh. Na. I’m not ready :lol:

M550 is real nice. It’s a four door but it’s designed like a Coupé.

It’s BIMMER btw. Don’t ever misspell it again. 😂

Let me find out youre a veteran on bimmerpost

I used to be when I was 17-21. Haven’t been on there in ages.

My uncle is a mechanic for BMW of Greenwich, CT. Runs a lot of side/big jobs in his huge personal garage for BMW guys throughout the Tri-State.

If you’re not under warranty one day, HMU. He’ll hook it up for a fraction of what BMW charge.

I used to be when I was 17-21. Haven’t been on there in ages.

My uncle is a mechanic for BMW of Greenwich, CT. Runs a lot of side/big jobs in his huge personal garage for BMW guys throughout the Tri-State.

If you’re not under warranty one day, HMU. He’ll hook it up for a fraction of what BMW charge.

Thats whats up man. Will keep that in mind. Still under warranty for a couple of years, but def planning on a few tweaks right after.

DO IT. Test drove it and its a beast. Just not a fan of wider cars driving in the city.

I was going back and forth, and eventually couldn't fork over the cash. Settled for a M550 instead for slightly less.
What year is your m550? I had a 20 and it was probably the best car that I owned up until that point. That V8 has mean intentions

Back
Top Bottom