The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I feel like Embiid would not be welcomed by the senior French players. I think the ESPN crew said as much last week.

This is for sure for Lebby’s Last Dance Doc. Scriptwriters needed a couple more episodes for the mini series…

Mikal Bridges can stay as a backup , think he’s a good fit. 3/D who shares the ball, solid defender on 3-4 positions, can play SG/SF/(small ball PF), switch.

Honorable mentions for backup spots: AR, Haliburton, both their defense average at best, but they’re strong offensively. JJJ if he shifts over to PF, great defender, but crappy boards

Kerr gotta go, put in Spo

tumblr_puyci3w7SB1wot2xbo5_540.gifv

Mikal Bridges can stay as a backup , think he’s a good fit. 3/D who shares the ball, solid defender on 3-4 positions, can play SG/SF/(small ball PF), switch.

Honorable mentions for backup spots: AR, Haliburton, both their defense average at best, but they’re strong offensively. JJJ if he shifts over to PF, great defender, but crappy boards

Kerr gotta go, put in Spo
I think it’s only Bridges & Haliburton.

Maybe Ant but he’s not a Nike guy ( :lol: ) and with all the scorers on the team you’re completely shifting his role, which then makes him a bit redundant with Bridges.

We should already have a lot of forwards so if Jaren is back then that means some of guys we’re expecting got hurt unfortunately

I think it’s only Bridges & Haliburton.

Maybe Ant but he’s not a Nike guy ( :lol: ) and with all the scorers on the team you’re completely shifting his role, which then makes him a bit redundant with Bridges.

We should already have a lot of forwards so if Jaren is back then that means some of guys we’re expecting got hurt unfortunately
I’d keep ant for his defense. I saw Zach adjust to a different role on the last olympics so I think ant can do the same. Leave Reaves in Arkansas. He tries but we can do better

AD
embiid
Looney
Draymond
Robert Williams/Mitch/Brook/paolo

Bron playing 18 mpg a starter if that’s going down.

Paul George would be an awesome backup 3/4 creator.

Im getting dunk contest vibes from lebron on this one. Would be cool though for him to have played in the 2004 olympics and the 2024 olympics.

I still think the root of the issue is not building a core of guys committed every year. Serbia with jokic, canadia plus murray and wiggins. Idk im not sure if just sending the A team for just olympics will keep working at the rate the rest of the world keeps improving.

TBH I think you can in the olympics. Lebron is basically a PF at this point.
and did a pretty good job guarding Jokic in the playoffs. he just couldn't sustain it with his offensive responsibilities.
on an Olympic team he wouldn't have as much of an offensive load.

I think you could roll KD and Lebron at PF and C and 99% of international squads wouldn't be able to handle it.
Yeah Bron can definitely guard most international 4s and 5s. Especially when he isn’t gonna need to score 30+ like he does for the Lakers.

We were running KD at the 5 for a bunch of stretches in the last Olympics.

throw in some of the 92 members and we got a f'n squad (as bron would say)
can you imagine MJ and Bron on the same squad?
USA winning gold :emoji_medal:
teams going to stop mid game just to take selfies

Back
Top Bottom