The Official NBA Thread

fox-cute.gif

mark jones needs to coin that “ox and fox” line for how he refers to the sabonis and dfox connection

Lol you know how much bigger the population of NYC is than DC? There’s 4 million people in Brooklyn, alone. It’s just full of transplants like DC.

Of course I know man. :lol: (Brooklyn would be one of the biggest cities in America if they weren’t part of NYC.)

Nets have hardly any fans in NY but Brooklyn is so big they’re still one of the most valuable franchises in the league - It makes me sick. :lol:

My point is Superstars have changed franchises/cities before. Bron with Cleveland. Giannis with Milwaukee. These kind of players can resurrect local interest for a franchise IMO.

Tonite’s Wiz game was like a home game the amount of blue NEW YORK jerseys in the stands.

Cavs we're 2nd in attendance in the "Bron Years"

Indians never cracked top 20

But hey. You know your stuff buddy. lmao 😜

Normally i’m against the provokers and cheap shots but this is nothing.

Monk started that with the ball poke he knew that was going to immediately be instigating.

No problem with the reaction from either play.

Saying this in a vacuum don’t know anything about that guy opinion is specific to this incident. I’m all for being punitive on people that make dangerous plays out there (this obv not being one).

These damn hawks games have been painful to watch. Too many bad losses despite tonight’s win. Surprised we’re even 9th with as bad as we’ve played this past month. I cut the bucks game off after the first quarter the other night.

Sucks that Chet's injured. With him OKC would be sure to make the play in at least. Still might though but with him Im sure they'd have at leaat +4 wins at this point

Back
Top Bottom