The Official NBA Thread

Gut feeling says Philly wins game 7. So far the series have been the total opposite of the previous 7 games series we’ve had

Just feeling good about that

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
What adjustments should he have made? Blaming coaches just cause ain’t it. They were leaving Melton, Tucker and couldn’t make them pay.

Last 5 minutes in a tight game in the playoffs . There’s really no plays being called most time both ways. Just hunting matchups

It’s not just about play calling and adjustments; it’s also about calming your team, getting them to focus and play with confidence.

Doc is not good at that when the **** is hitting the fan for his teams. He’s proved it over and over.

It’s happened with every team he’s coached.

I really don’t think Embiid is a #1 on Championship team. Offense been going quiet late in games for years. Who’s the one constant?

Don’t mind me though. I’m pissed lol

Damn that’s rough.

I will say this, Embiid won’t catch the level of criticism you’re giving out from the media. They’re going to have Doc & Harden’s heads on a platter before they **** on Embiid.

Gut feeling says Philly wins game 7. So far the series have been the total opposite of the previous 7 games series we’ve had

Just feeling good about that
6226.gif

Back
Top Bottom