The Official NBA Thread

More like stupidity . I mentioned in here when cleveland first got rid of him that he has a problem .

It’s stuff he’s done here in the city as far as beating this bottle service chick up . that never came out in main stream media . On top of another girl that went “cleveland public” but that was it .

Dude got a bad Attitude and is a woman beater
Got Damb he put hands on another woman… cavs just let him go for nothing it’s no wonder

KD not required but the nameless 3rd big is a lock :rofl:
Look at that roster & what do you need from KD you don’t get out of everyone else?

The team got scorers galore so some rebounding & defensive insurance is something needed to stockpile.

Whoever that 3rd rim protecter is, star in their role >> another aging star in this lineup chocked full of them.

Look at that roster & what do you need from KD you don’t get out of everyone else?

The team got scorers galore so some rebounding & defensive insurance is something needed to stockpile.

Whoever that 3rd rim protecter is, star in their role >> another aging star in this lineup chocked full of them.

I need KD cause he's still considerably better then 75% of the roster you listed off :lol:

Given this FIBA squad didn't medal I'll take overwhelming talent and star power over 'balance' all day.

Got to have a strong veteran team if you sign kpj. Even then, it is hard for men to babysit, nor should they.

Damb, you think so… bridges is byke right
You’re right this is the entertainment industry at the end of the day.

But he’s already been traded for nothing and had to sign a mostly non-guaranteed contract. He wasn’t highly valued before this. I think it’s a wrap.

KPJ was on that NFL non-fully guaranteed contract.. just fumbled the bag:
2024-25: non-guaranteed, $1 million guaranteed on 7/1/23, $3 million guaranteed on Opening Night, $6 million guaranteed 5 days after 2024 trade deadline (est. 2/28/24), fully guaranteed on 6/30/24. 2025-26: non-guaranteed, fully guaranteed on 6/30/24. 2026-27: Club Option/non-guaranteed, fully guaranteed on 6/30/25.

He was on his rookie contract before this and had made about ~8mil. Is the first year of his 82 mil contract coming up now...

When the first player gets hurt playing a back to back >

Again, if someone would have taken that nonsense the Spurs did in 2013 serious, this would not be an issue across sports now.

This is desperation after hitting the iceberg.

These players/teams don’t care about people spending tier prices to see stars and they sit out.

Back
Top Bottom