The Official NBA Thread

Damian Lillard is an elite professional basketball player that has routinely expressed his desire to compete for an NBA Championship. The Portland Trailblazers sent him to a team that won a championship two years ago and has a Top 3 player in the world.

There are only 41 home games in Wisconsin, the other 41 are on the road and he can live wherever he wants in the offseason.

Why exactly is Portland a bad organization and why should Dame be unhappy about his new work situation?
Because he TOLD them he preferred to be in Miami?! Don’t you get it

Damian Lillard is an elite professional basketball player that has routinely expressed his desire to compete for an NBA Championship. The Portland Trailblazers sent him to a team that won a championship two years ago and has a Top 3 player in the world.

There are only 41 home games in Wisconsin, the other 41 are on the road and he can live wherever he wants in the offseason.

Why exactly is Portland a bad organization and why should Dame be unhappy about his new work situation?

Seems like both sides ended up pretty well. Some of the best places to live are in low-key states. Milwaukee is a nice place similar to Denver.

The nurk for ayton deal could have still happened, if dame was sent to Miami. Yall know that right ?

I think it's clear Portland took a lesser deal to spite the Heat and not send Dame where he wanted to go

Dame played himself. He should’ve left that loser organization a long time ago. All those years of unwavering loyalty for Portland to ignore his wishes and trade him to Wisconsin :smh:

I wouldn't say he played himself cuz he still landed in a great spot with Giannis and they kept Middleton and their depth. Only people that should be mad is the Heat.

Trading Ayton for Nurk is trading one big who plays small for another.

Bucks got elite offense but lettuce see how they do in the playoffs after losing some important defensive depth.

Jrue gonna be a great addition for any playoff team.

Not saying Cam and Mase influenced this but Dame did their show last week and had him put his career and future into perspective and a week later he’s finally traded. I feel his lack of entertaining the media had the Blazers thinking he was all in but after finally speaking candidly on a platform they realized he wasn’t really feeling what they were doing and they decided it was time to part ways.

Bad news for my Hawks, we couldn’t beat the Bucks before, it’s only gonna get worse with Dame over there.

Dame played himself. He should’ve left that loser organization a long time ago. All those years of unwavering loyalty for Portland to ignore his wishes and trade him to Wisconsin :smh:

got his money in portland, became the hero of that franchise, and now gets to play with giannis while he himself is still in his prime. milwaukee has a strong core and legitimate depth between crazy eyes, crowder, beas and allen (ughh)

we’ve been arguing about money vs rings.. dame just put himself in a situation to get both

got his money in portland, became the hero of that franchise, and now gets to play with giannis while he himself is still in his prime.

we’ve been arguing about money vs rings.. dame just put himself in a situation to get both

This is looking for the silver lining. At the end of the day, the man wanted to live in Miami and now has to move to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Would you be thrilled about that?

Imagine dedicating 11 years to a company then finally requesting a transfer to the Miami office, only for them to tell you they’re sending you to Milwaukee instead. Personally, I’d consider suicide.

Bucks got elite offense but lettuce see how they do in the playoffs after losing some important defensive depth.

Giannis not having to do everything offensively the entire game really allows him to lean back in on that end.

Plus he's looked like he's going to break for most of the past 2 seasons. Someone that can take over like this for that team is invaluable imo. We'll see though.

TOO BUSY :pimp:

IMG_7355.gif

Bucks defense gon be good as long as they got Giannis, Bobby and Brook.

Imagine dedicating 11 years to a company then finally requesting a transfer to the Miami office, only for them to tell you they’re sending you to Milwaukee instead. Personally, I’d consider suicide.

dame wanted to go to a team that is competing for a title and that’s exactly what he got. obviously milwaukee isnt miami as travel destination but Dame can travel around the world during a 4 month off season.

if he had a shortlist of teams he’d play for, im sure milwaukee was on it and he agreed with the trade.

for that last part, i trust that you’re joking because it’s never that serious my guy

Trying to watch this Club Shay Shay interview with Brit and I am very proud of myself for seeing it through.

Back
Top Bottom