The Official NBA Thread

NY should be mollywhopping these Hawks but being short handed, anything can happen.

E05CB086-210C-4796-B3E8-F7746D9B3516.jpeg

Towns ain't slick; today is his bday and he just didn't wanna start the day off with a black eye. He should just not gotten involved at all bc that shuffling he was doing was shameful.

How many games do you think Draymond will get? I'm thinking 10.

And why tf is Rudy being fined? He was literally trying to break up the fight and got choked. Silver handling this all wrong.
probably for grabbing Klay. i think if he had grabbed his own guy, he may have gotten off. either way, dray was itching to start some tomfoolery. him touching klay probably gives him a reason to put that man in the sleeper hold

Towns ain't slick; today is his bday and he just didn't wanna start the day off with a black eye. He should just not gotten involved at all bc that shuffling he was doing was shameful.

How many games do you think Draymond will get? I'm thinking 10.
Bet some money it won’t be that many? Im thinking 5. I’ll give you 2:1.

Man this guy draymond! :smh: Idiot just got ejected the other night against the cavs then comes back with more crap!

Get this fool out da league. Basura

Of course it was the Wizards that helped Seth Curry remember how to play basketball

The worst team in the league and that's saying a lot because I thought that was Portland or Charlotte

Back
Top Bottom