The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

Emabiid getting his numbers in only 3 quarters is incredible.
BIG FACTS

I truly enjoy being able to watch Joel "Not Good Enough" Embiid on a daily basis

I enjoyed him joking about "Stat Padding" in last night post game interview lolol he deff reads twitter dude such a troll :rofl::rofl:

what i really like from this embiid is the hustle for rebounds this season - Nick Nurse stuck that in his head i feel like

Tatum had him locked up in the 4th which is why the game got close :lol:

Should’ve gone to it earlier.
He was in foul trouble by then and Porzingis helped on most of those possessions they matched up but he was still creating looks for others.

He played half the quarter too :lol:

1704297250279.png

Seeing how people feel about the bulls and nets and then realizing the hawks and raptors are even worse… yikes all around

And the warriors only have a slightly better record at that, Got Damb

Seeing how people feel about the bulls and nets and then realizing the hawks and raptors are even worse… yikes all around

And the warriors only have a slightly better record at that, Got Damb
All of the above need to blow it up
IMG_9788.png

it's not easy being a first option

defense has taken a hit, too
Also ain’t sneaking up on people like he did at the trade deadline.

Nets are what I expected them to be, a play-in team maybe even a fringe play-in team. Maybe a few more losses will finally get Marks and Vaughn up outta here.

Nets can't really tank because their picks are owed to the Rockets from the Harden trade.

I like the Claxton and Sharpe combo. Are the Nets going to let Claxton walk?
Idk but probably not. Lotta questions involved like who's the GM and coach, is Ben and $40M still here. Sharpe plays 10 minutes less than Clax and the stats are kinda similar.

Back
Top Bottom