The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

He ain’t ever been this bad :lol:. He’s legit THE worst player in the league, statistically. Not engaged at all. Completely out of it. It low key may be worse than Ben Simmons ****. He ain’t have heart before, but he was still productive and could sleep walk into 17ppg. Now, he may not get you 5 points a night. And he’s -20 every game, and doesn’t even need to play 20 minutes. It’s strange

Tbf to wiggs, zion also thought the quarter was over here.. but the point still stands that wiggins seems completely checked out. Seriously hope he’s in a good place mentally and personally. If i showed up to work giving his kind of effort, my coworkers would be concerned

LeCurry vibes

Gonna be interesting to see if steph tells the FO he wants to see some trades.. The only trade piece teams would conceivably want right now is kuminga, and if we’re keeping it a buck, they’d be getting pennies on the dollar for him considering he hasn’t played consistently. The only other trade pieces are CP3 and Klay. Since they have expirings, there could be some below .500 teams looking to offload some salary. This is where a dejounte murray trade could happen —he’d be a decent fit on the warriors and would allow Steph to play off ball, but he’s not making them a contender

Me rn:

1704964364625.png

Gonna be interesting to see if steph tells the FO he wants to see some trades.. The only trade piece teams would conceivably want right now is kuminga, and if we’re keeping it a buck, they’d be getting pennies on the dollar for him considering he hasn’t played consistently. The only other trade pieces are CP3 and Klay. Since they have expirings, there could be some below .500 teams looking to offload some salary. This is where a dejounte murray trade could happen —he’d be a decent fit on the warriors and would allow Steph to play off ball, but he’s not making them a contender.

If I’m a young rebuilding team I’d be interested in taking a longer look at Moody, Podz, TJD as well. That’s a decent amount of trade pieces

Wiggins was good in 2021 too but his playoffs were made the year they won the championship.
he did ok while Steph was on fire during that championship run. he would be like Siakam did well when Kawhi won the Raptors' championship run. in fairness to Siakam, atleast he is consistent but nothing more than that.

Wiggins was an elite defender and rebounder during that run. After that undisclosed absence he’s been a shell of his former self. He don’t got that dog in him no more
he had one good season in his entire career. he ain't it. Chuck is right.

he did ok while Steph was on fire during that championship run. he would be like Siakam did well when Kawhi won the Raptors' championship run. in fairness to Siakam, atleast he is consistent but nothing more than that.
Why bring Siakam into this lol. Siakam made the All-Star team twice without Leonard. He made All NBA twice without Leonard

Wiggins made his All-Star with Curry. Not remotely in the same tier

Why bring Siakam into this lol. Siakam made the All-Star team twice without Leonard. He made All NBA twice without Leonard

Wiggins made his All-Star with Curry. Not remotely in the same tier
both made one good playoff run. I did say atleast he is consistent, in terms of productivity.

Back
Top Bottom