The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

Excuses? wut.

I'm talking about it as it pertains to the casual NBA fan wanting to see both teams at 100%. Entertainment value.
They caught a break last night and Minnesota was on the second night of a b2b minus 2 players. They caught a break on paper. Like the schedule is the schedule at this point.

Who’s the best coach in the league?

Spoelstra has not won a ring w/o Lebron
Kerr has not won a ring w/o Curry & KD
Pop has not won a ring b4 or after Tim Duncan
Doc [sidelined but looking] has not won a ring w/o Thibs

Bucks are generally light work for the Cs per usual.

But yes, the casual fan tuning in for two of the top teams in the East playing each other on the big TV game would obviously like to see everyone be available to play.

The likelihood of that happening with one team playing the 2nd night of a B2B on the road is slim. Doesn’t really matter who the teams are.

Bucks are generally light work for the Cs per usual.

But yes, the casual fan tuning in for two of the top teams in the East playing each other on the big TV game would obviously like to see everyone be available to play.

The likelihood of that happening with one team playing the 2nd night of a B2B on the road is slim.
The jabba the hut looking dude dancing to l
Flo-Rida during a timeout was having a good time watching NAW and Kyle anderson last night.

Who said B2Bs don’t matter? I’m saying the Celtics are the second leg of a b2b. The twlves just finished a road b2b shorthanded. I don’t care if the game is on tv or not. The Celtics will be alright tonight. No points missed.

Bruv why this about the Celtics being alright or not :lol: or whether the Wolves were on a b2b... nobody cares about that at all

But if you don't care about national t.v. games you should have just said that at the beginning

The NBA machine will keep it rolling no harm no foul... it's just an observation

Playing a b2b on a road trip sucks. Putting a team on tv the second night of a b2b also sucks.

Celtics just got both ends of the stick. It happens

Name a coach who has won a ring w/o a superstar.

No points missed.

giphy.gif

I would say Spoelstra. he led an average team to the Finals.

lol at Doc has not won without Thibs, that was so unnecessary but good lol
He’s gotta be in there since he was just living off that ‘chip for a decade+ & they had no superstars I can recognize that time.

Spo got better over time but still ultimately never got the job done and is a product of Riley end of the day.

He’s gotta be in there since he was just living off that ‘chip for a decade+ & they had no superstars I can recognize that time.

Spo got better over time but still ultimately never got the job done and is a product of Riley end of the day.
Riley's definitely the one who saw the vision and stuck by him over the years and through the hang ups early on but dude is as self made as it gets.

Nobody else has been able to do more with less for as long as he has.

National TV games with a team on a b2b.

A game with a 2PM ET tip off on a damn Thurday. Not Saturday/Sunday or even Friday.

Just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom