The Official NBA Thread

Accused? Not found guilty. We gonna punish Kobe for allegations?
You ever read the full interview transcript? You’re calling Krause a POS and justifying people acting classless towards his widow for way less. Especially when Kobe was notoriously a **** teammate and treated dudes like Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, etc badly.

I mean that’s not the actual argument is it?

Would y’all call LeBron the greatest Laker player ever?

Dwight avg 18, 13, 2.2 blks.

Shaq avg 27, 13, 3.0 blks.

I can see the argument because of Dwights DPOY awards and he was there longer but the gap is too big as players. Shaq won 50 games his second year then made the finals his 3rd year. His impact was bigger.

Dwight avg 18, 13, 2.2 blks.

Shaq avg 27, 13, 3.0 blks.

I can see the argument because of Dwights DPOY awards and he was there longer but the gap is too big as players. Shaq won 50 games his second year then made the finals his 3rd year. His impact was bigger.
Shaq was the better player but Dwight is the all-time leader in way more categories of the franchise. The longevity with the team should definitely matter.

You ever read the full interview transcript? You’re calling Krause a POS and justifying people acting classless towards his widow for way less. Especially when Kobe was notoriously a **** teammate and treated dudes like Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, etc badly.
They didn't boo the woman, they booed the man. She just happened to be there. If there was no rep for him there and just his picture shown, he still would've got blasted. So what are you debating?

freeze freeze if Krause's grandchildren were there to represent him instead

A-EgTN.gif

Back
Top Bottom