The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Thunder need to look at Herb Jones or DFS (both rumored to be available for around 2 frps), and then get a Kelly Olynyk offer together, and lastly see if you can get a Nance Jr or Obi Toppin. Should be able to do all of those without impacting anyone that matters. If you cant do Olynyk, Stewart could suffice I guess.

Imagine calling a T for this

IMG_7274.jpeg

Thunder need to look at Herb Jones or DFS (both rumored to be available for around 2 frps), and then get a Kelly Olynyk offer together, and lastly see if you can get a Nance Jr or Obi Toppin. Should be able to do all of those without impacting anyone that matters. If you cant do Olynyk, Stewart could suffice I guess.
Presti really doing the least to push chips to the table

I don’t know what Nike are doing anymore.

Their three most marketable, youngest, and best players (Luka, Tatum, Zion) they for some reason thought it’d be better idea for all of them to sign to Jordan Brand.

I’m sorry but Jordan Brand is where sigs go to die.

Instead Nike went all on Booker - It’s just odd.

I don’t know what Nike are doing anymore.

Their three most marketable, youngest, and best players (Luka, Tatum, Zion) they for some reason thought it’d be better idea for all of them to sign to Jordan Brand.

I’m sorry but Jordan Brand is where sigs go to die.

Instead Nike went all on Booker - It’s just odd.
All 3 of them sigs are already in outlets, even the Tatum 2s
And SGA is about to be mvp and he is wearing unidentifiable Converse

Back
Top Bottom