The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I suppose Murray + a forward wouldn’t be all that bad of a return. He potbelly needs a no nonsense coach and would be coming in to more structure. Once again, in comes a chess piece in Murray who can either pan out or be a pawn in the greater scheme.

Still think Bk should consider retooling and sending out the older vets. Third/second option found there & waay better to run a bench than OG or Dubious even.

DISSENSION

love this for RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

I watched the podcast yesterday. I agree with a lot of what they said (not everything)

Their main point was that Nike should stop giving Devin Booker player edition colorways based on the colorways of other classic Nike models and instead focus on colorways unique to the Book 1.

When people see stuff like a Shattered Background colorway on the Booker's feet they won't think of the Book 1, but instead of the Jordan 1s. And it just makes the Booker 1s look like a downgrade to the original because people attach colorways to shoes. And, these PEs aren't even releasing to the public anyway.

But don't let me spoil the fun :lol:

They thought Malik Beasley was a 3/D wing, they found out he's just a 3s wing. Dame/Beasley a weak defensive backcourt, they lucky they've got Giannis and Lopez back there or they'd be letting up 150 a night

Bucks really gave up 135 American basketball points to the Detroit "Pissy" Pistons?

Know there defense was bad but Y I K E S.

They thought Malik Beasley was a 3/D wing, they found out he's just a 3s wing. Dame/Beasley a weak defensive backcourt, they lucky they've got Giannis and Lopez back there or they'd be letting up 150 a night
Tbf to them, they thought they were pairing Beasley with Jrue, not Dame. :lol:

Don't nobody like you frfr bro. Plus those kicks weak af. Meanwhile Sabrina has one of the dopest sigs out with hardly any mainstream ads. I'm sure book told the designers he thought a basketball af1 would hit lmao

I get not liking the D.Books because they are not to your taste

Most of the criticism of the D. Book on NT are really stupid if you think of it for like 2 mins

It really boils down to:

1. I don't personally like Devin Booker
2. I think they look too much are Nike's current best-selling models
3. They will sell as well as other Nike signature shoes

Last game it was Georges Niang with a career-high 33. Tonight it was Alec Burks also with 33, 1 point away from his career high. They're making scrubs look like All Stars.
Stringer averaged 37 against them last postseason :lol:

Might be pushing 45+ this year

I get not liking the D.Books because they are not to your taste

Most of the criticism of the D. Book on NT are really stupid if you think of it for like 2 mins

It really boils down to:

1. I don't personally like Devin Booker
2. I think they look too much are Nike's current best-selling models
3. They will sell as well as other Nike signature shoes
I mean some people also don’t think they’re a good looking shoe

This is why I am shocked he got the shoe. He's very unpopular/easy to dislike.
By who exactly?

Highly online adult male NBA fans on social media and internet forums?

Do parents that buy their kid's school shoes hate him? Younger teenagers hate him? Do people who play basketball recreationally and like the tooling of Kobes hate him? Seems to me the opinion of those people would matter more.

His shoes will probably sell as well as any other Nike signature athlete. They will mostly sit on shelves and hit outlets.

He had a top 10 selling jersey in the NBA last season, he was on the cover of 2k. He had a special release with Converse on a Chuck Taylor last season that sold out quickly. He seems popular enough to me

But somehow Nike, the largest sneaker brand in the world didn't do their due diligence with market research and stupidly gave an obviously unpopular player his own line. This is what I am supposed to believe?

Seems like y'all just projecting your petty dislike of Book on anyone who purchases footwear.

Last edited:
I’ve honestly seen Devin Booker, his personality and his shoes spoken about in here more than I have anywhere else in real life :lol:. Barbershop included.

The intensity in the building is immaculate.

Honestly wouldn’t mind another RJ game winner tonite.

By who exactly?

Highly online adult male NBA fans on social media and internet forums?

Do parents that buy their kid's school shoes hate him? Younger teenagers hate him? Do people who play basketball recreationally and like the tooling of Kobes hate him? Seems to me the opinion of those people would matter more.

His shoes will probably sell as well as any other Nike signature athlete. They will mostly sit on shelves and hit outlets.

He had a top 10 selling jersey in the NBA last season, he was on the cover of 2k. He had a special release with Converse on a Chuck Taylor last season that sold out quickly. He seems popular enough to me

But somehow Nike, the largest sneaker brand in the world didn't due their due diligence with market research and stupidly gave an obviously unpopular player his own line. This is what I am supposed to believe?

Seems like y'all just projecting your petty dislike of Book on anyone who purchases footwear.
Wait not me though, I like Devin Booker, I want the shoe to sell well. Truly keep me updated would be very happy for him if he sold like all the other Nike athletes do.

I'm basing it around the basketball commentary I consume when his name comes up absolutely. If those demographics like Booker good for him.

Back
Top Bottom