The Official NBA Thread

Speaking of WNBA, what's the difference between lowering the rims and playing with a smaller ball/shorter 3 point line? I don't get why that's considered to be offensive

There isn’t a difference.

Women should play in a 29.5 standard ball.

Having a different sized ball for the same sport is nuts.

His whistle isn't gonna get any better with the constant complaining though :lol:

AD gets fouled constantly in the paint, hard to do otherwise to slow him down. Especially when neither of the Wolves starting bigs are playing. Not some grand conspiracy they'd have more FT's as a result

Volleyball has different heights of nets for men and women. That is the closet comparison to a basketball hoop

Because deep down people know the actual product of the 90's was overrated. Nike and the NBA just tricked people into thinking it was good basketball.

Explain coaches complaining about AAU ball and players not even knowing how to set screens. Explain players like Ben Simmons, Anthony Bennett, MKG, and Chris Dunn… :lol: :lol:

More guys from the 90s would play in today’s game, while less guys from today would play in the 90s.

You still dismissed my question about Len Bias/Larry Johnson being Bron before Bron, and Zion.

Len Bias literally was a carbon copy of Lebron :lol:

5, FIVE of the worse nba records/teams of all time have occurred with teams of the 2010s and 2020s. 2016 76ers, 2012 Charlotte, 2010 nets, pistons/wizards this year. I didn’t even include any of the bad wolves teams from the 2010s :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
sgp6soxldpnc1.jpg

Explain coaches complaining about AAU ball and players not even knowing how to set screens. Explain players like Ben Simmons, Anthony Bennett, MKG, and Chris Dunn… :lol: :lol:

More guys from the 90s would play in today’s game, while less guys from today would play in the 90s.

You still dismissed my question about Len Bias/Larry Johnson being Bron before Bron, and Zion.

Len Bias literally was a carbon copy of Lebron :lol:

Bro you real life picked out two 6'9 darkskin forwards and said they're Lebron. That's literally the only comparison.

That's just nasty work.

Larry Johnson at no point in his career was comparable to Bron, and Len Bias didn't play an NBA minute. What are you doing right now :rofl:

Bro you real life picked out two 6'9 darkskin forwards and said they're Lebron. That's literally the only comparison.

That's just nasty work.

Larry Johnson at no point in his career was comparable to Bron, and Len Bias didn't play an NBA minute. What are you doing right now :rofl:

Three of the worse teams of all time are from 2010 to the present :lol: :lol:

2012 bobcats won 7 games, 2016 76ers won 10, and the 2010 Nets :lol: :lol:. The modern game is so much better though

Three of the worse teams of all time are from 2010 to the present :lol: :lol:

2012 bobcats won 7 games, 2016 76ers won 10, and the 2010 Nets :lol: :lol:. The modern game is so much better though
The records of teams has zero to do with how good or bad the game is :lol:. Especially as teams rank like crazy now.

That's just nasty work.

Len and Larry just some randoms? Dudes were picked #1 and #2 in their respective drafts. Red Auerbach planned to draft Len Bias for 3 years :lol: :lol:

What does skin complexion have to do with anything? I see you’re one of those types

The records of teams has zero to do with how good or bad the game is :lol:. Especially as teams rank like crazy now.

… and you just made my point. It’s a completely different game because the league wanted more scoring. I was always against the hard fouls and brutality of the 80s and 90s but, the game isn’t that much different. The 1980s saw some of the highest scoring games ever. The 1980s nuggets still have 3 of the top 10
Scoring seasons and have held the #1 spot since like 1983.

Now if y’all want to say the 60s and 70s don’t compare, OK. But the guys from the 80s-2000s definitely could play today.

Darn near all the top 20 scoring offenses are from the 60s, 70s and 80s. Teams averaging like 120+ :lol: :lol:

Len and Larry just some randoms? Dudes were picked #1 and #2 in their respective drafts. Red Auerbach planned to draft Len Bias for 3 years :lol: :lol:

What does skin complexion have to do with anything? I see you’re one of those types

First of all me and Len Bias have the same number of career points in the NBA.

Secondly explain to me how Larry Johnson a 6'9 rim runner who couldn't shoot is a valid comparison for Lebron James. Larry Johnson a career 16 ppg scorer who made what 2 All-Star Games at his best?

Larry Johnson who at his best he scored 22 a game??? Bro's biggest contribution was dressing up like Madea. Don't piss me off this morning. Larry johnson isn't even the best professional athlete with his name, Kansas City Larry Johnson >>>>>

You would've been better off naming Josh Smith from the Hawks in the 2000's because that's who Larry Johnson was.

First of all me and Len Bias have the same number of career points in the NBA.

Secondly explain to me how Larry Johnson a 6'9 rim runner who couldn't shoot is a valid comparison for Lebron James. Larry Johnson a career 16 ppg scorer who made what 2 All-Star Games at his best?

Larry Johnson who at his best he scored 22 a game??? Bro's biggest contribution was dressing up like Madea. Don't piss me off this morning. Larry johnson isn't even the best professional athlete with his name, Kansas City Larry Johnson >>>>>

You would've been better off naming Josh Smith from the Hawks in the 2000's because that's who Larry Johnson was.

Larry Johnson has a better 3pt shooting percentage and free throw percentage than Lebron :lol: :lol: :lol:

And averages the same amount of rebounds. Was basically a 20-10 guy his first 4 seasons as an undersized PF and had better shooting averages than LeBron :lol:

What are you yapping about?

…. And LeBron dressed up as “Flo” from the progressive commercials. What now? :lol:

0CF49D8B-85B4-4FA2-8B9D-75B31E7B4C7C.png

Last edited:
Larry Johnson has a better 3pt shooting percentage and free throw percentage than Lebron :lol: :lol: :lol:

What are you yapping about?

So the player who shot 33% on 1.6 attempts a game is a better shooter than the player shooting 35% on 5 3's a game???

Count for me. What number is higher 33 or 35? Also what number is higher 1.6 or 4.6? This is why I don't be responding to your posts.

Harden never had availability issues…Once the season starts, he ready to go for every game and it’s impressive considering yo spends his whole offseason n any days off partying like how AI used to do

That’s why I always laugh at people talking about his physique. Harden be ready to play no matter what :lol:.

Built like Kanye but gone give you 75+ games a season

If the NBA had a 12 foot rim and only 5 players in league history could dunk it would've never reached this level of popularity. I think the only reason they don’t lower it is because it would seem like a concession or gimmick at this point

Back
Top Bottom