The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I know it is the cool thing to make fun of Ben Simmons because of the scared shoot thing, and him forcing his way out of Philly

But the dude is losing his career to constant back injuries, that is unfortunate, I would never wish that on a player

But hey, internet gonna internet

Funny how they pick and choose which players get sympathy for injuries.

Derrick Rose gets the bleeding heart while Ben gets jokes.

I know it is the cool thing to make fun of Ben Simmons because of the scared shoot thing, and him forcing his way out of Philly

But the dude is losing his career to constant back injuries, that is unfortunate, I would never wish that on a player

But hey, internet gonna internet
Sure. Buuuuuuut he doesn’t need you to feel bad for him, his pockets aren’t empty

Funny how they pick and choose which players get sympathy for injuries.

Derrick Rose gets the bleeding heart while Ben gets jokes.

You out you’re mind if you think BEN SIMMONS ever warranted the same love Derrick Rose got. On any level :lol: :lol:

Derrick Rose always loved hoops.

Ben lied and took a wholeeeeee season off talking about “mental health”. Dude used the increased social movement about mental health as a ploy to not play. Dude ducked a whole season. Whole city of Philadelphia had the man shook :lol:

Dude was scared to set foot in Pennsylvania. Dude quit wellll
Before the injuries:lol: :lol:

Sure. Buuuuuuut he doesn’t need you to feel bad for him, his pockets aren’t empty
So what?

I feel bad for athletes whose careers are negatively affected by injuries

Seems like you are just trying to find an excuse not to have sympathy for the dude because you don't like him.

He got rich because he was very good at basketball. I am not gonna hold that against him

So what?

I feel bad for athletes whose careers are negatively affected by injuries

Seems like you are just trying to find an excuse not to have sympathy for the dude because you don't like him.

He got rich because he was very good at basketball. I am not gonna hold that against him
When did I say I didn’t like him :lol: I just said nobody needs to feel bad for him. There are a lot of back-injury athletes that don’t have his money.

Markelle Fultz and even Dante Exum were labeled as damaged and fought their way back. No one cares about Ben Simmons’ money. He’s not the first athlete to get criticized for his PLAY and won’t be the last.

Dude sucks as a basketball player. Injuries or not. The man is awful. No one cares about him getting paid. :lol: :lol:

From a basketball stand point, the guy can’t play a lick

When did I say I didn’t like him :lol: I just said nobody needs to feel bad for him.
Ok, then I think your point as to why people shouldn't feel bad for him I think is weak.

You want me to hold the fact he was a great basketball player and got paid his market value against him so not have basic human sympathy for dude.

And my original post, I was talking about people making fun of him. There is a difference between not feeling bad for someone, and mocking them.

You out you’re mind if you think BEN SIMMONS ever warranted the same love Derrick Rose got. On any level :lol: :lol:

Derrick Rose always loved hoops.

Ben lied and took a wholeeeeee season off talking about “mental health”. Dude used the increased social movement about mental health as a ploy to not play. Dude ducked a whole season. Whole city of Philadelphia had the man shook :lol:

Dude was scared to set foot in Pennsylvania. Dude quit wellll
Before the injuries:lol: :lol:

The only thing about your statement that we know that is fact, is that both Ben and Derrick were injured.

Everything else is narratives spun in your head that can't even do simple math.

Word. Especially for something we all know is true, but gotta protect the brand.
we all know it’s true? this mf couldn’t even tell you the line during the game and he’s flashing money. Even after the game the doofus couldn’t explain it.

I’ll pass on conspiracy theories when the guy tossing em out there can’t even make a case.

The only thing about your statement that we know that is fact, is that both Ben and Derrick were injured.

Everything else is narratives spun in your head that can't even do simple math.

Ben Simmons was NEVER on D. Rose’s level or had the heart. Derrick Rose had a different type of appeal and fanfare. Simmons would’ve never got the type of love that D. Rose got. Simmons’ was always viewed as phony. Dude was never authentic and it eventually came to the surface

Back
Top Bottom