The Official NBA Thread

Huge fan of Jdub and think he's still underrated (efficiency and defense). 53.8% FG, 19pts/4reb/4+ast. He keeps getting better and growing his game. Watched him as multi-position primary defender of opposing teams best guys. Has to play up and guard big PFs and holds it down, then watched him guard Kyrie last night, as well as great help defense.

he's not a #1 option, but can be a #2-3. He's on one of the best contracts in the NBA at 4.5mil/year this year and 4.7mil/year next year

Gonna follow in the footsteps of Harden out of OKC.
this.jpg

Jdubb is real but I don’t even understand a Paolo comparison :lol:
Paolo: 21/5.7/5.3/3.1 TOs on 45.7% FG, 77.3% FT
Jdubb: 19.2/4/4.5/1.7 TOs on 53.8% FG, 81.9% FT

Paolo does a bit more on offense and can create, Jdubb does more on defense. Paolo got a little more counting stats, Jdubb more efficient. Don't think it's too wild to compare them

Luka stayed in for an extra minute to play against the other team's benchwarmers

Jacked up two stepback threes, then finally checked out

Shai was just a more successful scammer

Luka is apart of the unshameables that's the difference.

Paolo does a bit more on offense and can create, Jdubb does more on defense. Paolo got a little more counting stats, Jdubb more efficient. Don't think it's too wild to compare them

Nah can't compare Batman to Robin.

This is why you can't compare Steph to Bron.

What is funny/ridiculous B Sox B Sox ?
  1. Tatum
  2. Porzingis
  3. White
  4. Brown
Where is the flaw there? You watch more of the games than I do so I'm curious. I come in peace

Luka is apart of the unshameables that's the difference.

Nah can't compare Batman to Robin.

This is why you can't compare Steph to Bron.
Well, don't think JDubb will have an opportunity to be Batman cause he got MVP candidate on his team. Paolo Batman level? ready to compare him to Bron? :wow:

Completely ignoring that he plays next to one of the most prolific scorers in the league and a 7’1” guy who shoots 40% from 3 :lol:

Completely ignoring that he plays next to one of the most prolific scorers in the league and a 7’1” guy who shoots 40% from 3 :lol:
I would argue if he switched places with Paolo, Jdubb would have more opportunity and would be the #1/2 option for Orlando, scoring more, with more counting stats. While Paolo would be the 2nd option and have lower stats, probably a bit better efficiency w/ OKC since there's much more mouths to feed. Jaylen Brown is the current example of lower stats on a better team compared with last year when they had less offensive options (Robert Williams at C)

Back
Top Bottom