The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

Not saying this series is over, but it’s not OKC’s time yet. They haven’t paid enough playoff dues.

Not saying this series is over, but it’s not OKC’s time yet. They haven’t paid enough playoff dues.

I guess the comp would be 2010/2011 OKC. First round exit in 2010 to eventual champs, but still took two games from the Lakers. Made the conference finals in 2011, but Dallas was too good and Dirk destroyed them. Made the Finals in 2012.

GNVJ3BuXAAAk0Ig

D StaXX D StaXX I remember this getting posted in here at the the time of the trade :lol:

Hollinger is trash

Is PJ Washington even an upgrade on Grant Williams?

"The idea part is that he's a positionless, switchable defender who can stretch the floor from 3 or punish smaller defenders on the block. The reality is he's not particularly good at any of these things and overtly bad at the defensive part in particular, making him sort of a blah jack-of-all-trades who continually frustrated the Hornets."

KAT is bucket whenever AG switches off, and AG switches off all the time :lol: That’s how he’s normally used defensively so I’m still waiting on Denver to make that adjustment. So if KAT is aggressive, he’ll score a lot.

Naz will also gun, he’s never passive two games in a row.

So Jamal’s calf better be ready :lol: Denver went away from that empty corner PnR in the 2nd half. They’ll need to do that for the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom