The Official NBA Thread

1710844338980.png

Find a new slant.

He just had 2 guys play 48 minutes last night though. :lol:

and Kobe's 1st finals was arguably worse than Tatum's. Had 4/20 & 8/27 game 4 and 5

Kobe and Mike had the benefit of being on the stacked team to save them from their stinkers. Tatum is in the prime spot right now to benefit from the same.

Bro averaged 15 a game.....SHAQ back packed that man.

No EXCUSES

Kobe also got hurt in the finals

His one game on the road when Shaq fouled out makes up for at least a few of the inefficient games

But yeah the second and third rings after that season, kobe was a big part of

Shaq was in his prime and was the best player in the league at the time. Pre-prime Kobe wasn’t winning without that.

If Tatum got to play with Joker for the last 5 years or whatever he’d probably have multiple rings and no FMVPs too :lol:

I completely agree.

Kobe also got hurt in the finals

His one game on the road when Shaq fouled out makes up for at least a few of the inefficient games

But yeah the second and third rings after that season, kobe was a big part of
I don’t think anybody is saying he wasn’t a big part of the team.

It’s just very beneficial to play with the best, most physically dominant player in the league during their prime as opposed to an all-star/fringe all-league guy :lol:

I don’t think anybody is saying he wasn’t a big part of the team.

It’s just very beneficial to play with the best, most physically dominant player in the league during their prime as opposed to an all-star/fringe all-league guy :lol:
Washed was definitely saying the first ring was shaqs. Which is fine. My point was the very next season and season after that was much different dynamic

Which he was like 22 and 23

Washed was definitely saying the first ring was shaqs. Which is fine. My point was the very next season and season after that was much different dynamic

Which he was like 22 and 23

I'm saying all 3 of them rings are Shaqs.

This doesn't mean Kobe didn't contribute

He was just closer to being in the role Jaylen Brown is right now than Tatum.

Back
Top Bottom