The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

First Step Act changed things recently.

No way he does 85 percent.

If I’m wrong see me in 3 years. I’ll take the L.
85% is the law, so he has to do 34 months. Two years 10 months.

If I remember correctly, the First Step Act increased the amount of credits certain people can earn toward early release. Increased it to 54 days a year. If he does get those credits, rounding up, it is still two years and some change

I don't care about Big Baby Davis now, damn sure ain't gonna care about him in 3 years

Next man up….

Oh wait there’s no one left…

1715293558306.gif

Mans used that to defend Trump against accusations of being a racist for years

Then when Trump said he regretted signing it because black people didn't vote for him

Delk never brought it up again :lol:
US: “Trump called for the Central Park 5 to be executed and hasn’t apologized, he’s a racist”

Delk: “I don’t know if he is a racist but he did sign the first step act”

US: “Trump called brown and black countries ish hole countries”

Delk: “I’m not sure his intent but due process hasn’t usually been afforded to people that look like me so I will wait and see.”

US: “Trump told White Supremacist to stand back and standby”

Aepps20 Pretending to Be Delk: “He could call me da N bomb to my face but because I don’t know what’s in his heart, I can’t say he’s racist.”

How is it stealing if better players came along they did more for the Nuggets and Knicks respectively than Melo did?

The nickname I’ll give him though.
Not really stealing so much as it's supplanting but yea those players didn't do anything but exceed everyones wildest expectations for what they could do or become :lol:

Melo's gonna be looked at as one of those 'streets will never forget' type players in the future on a lower tier than the All-Time greats he came in with

I’m genuinely surprised how bothered NFL guys are getting over Austin’s comments. Not like he said playing in the NFL is easy or anyone can do it.

Think he was more complimenting how elite NBA players are athletically.

Back
Top Bottom