The Official NBA Thread

ezgif-7-09c8b8c968.gif
'Jamal Ginsberg the hasidic homeboy' still gets me to this day :rofl:

Ya hell be on the knicks… amiright ?

You and anti are clowns for taking this topic so serious

Like just think for a second of what yall typed because a guy decided on where he wants to play for the olympics

A whole 3-4 pages worth of nonsense because embiid dont agree with you and anti

Clowns

He’ll probably be backing up Wemby.

1710968733625.gif

We're taking it serious, but you're calling people clowns for having different thoughts. I've given it plenty of thought as a black immigrant who lives in America but sure. He happens to play for your favourite team so he's infallible. You got it boss.

YOU ARE NOT EMBIID

personally noone gives a ****

I'm allowed to have opinions on things. The Olympics is as much of a political/moral choice as it is a sports one. You're choosing to pledge your allegiance and talents directly to a country. I could not imagine doing so for America as a black immigrant. Abhorrent stuff.

I don't respect it, I never will, and if we're all being truly honest about it..... He's doing it because he wants to win easily. It's plain as day and it's embarrassing. We don't have to talk about it anymore. Cause you are getting out of line over something that has as little to do with you directly as it does me.

I'm allowed to have opinions on things. The Olympics is as much of a political/moral choice as it is a sports one. You're choosing to pledge your allegiance and talents directly to a country. I could not imagine doing so for America as a black immigrant. Abhorrent stuff.

I don't respect it, I never will, and if we're all being truly honest about it..... He's doing it because he wants to win easily. It's plain as day and it's embarrassing. We don't have to talk about it anymore. Cause you are getting out of line over something that has as little to do with you directly as it does me.

Exactly.

Embiid winning a knockout stage game with Cameroon > winning a gold medal with America.

In all seriousness, as someone that doesn't really rock with Joel, I think criticizing him for choosing to play for America is some nasty work.

Maybe if it was just for basketball reasons I would think it was cool, but not the nationalist one angle just seems needlessly disrespectful.

Exsctly.

Embiid winning a knockout stage game with Cameroon > winning a gold medal with America.

Yall keep speaking for the man

MAYBE HE DONT CARE AS MUCH AS YOU 2 DO

Its really that simple

But since embiid not on the same page as you 2 its hes soft, hes a coward,

Anti was calling jim all this before he even announced the olympic ****

Certified hater now i can add Coupé It Coupé It to the list

Also, at the beginning of all this I clearly said not France either. Look at their world cup winning soccer team and you'll find a bunch of African descendants or natives. They grift talent from the continent like it's candy. People gotta draw lines in the sand at some point.

In all seriousness, as someone that doesn't really rock with Joel, I think criticizing him for choosing to play for America is some nasty work.

Maybe if it was just for basketball reasons I would think it was cool, but not the nationalist one angle just seems needlessly disrespectful.

They wont reply to this cause they respect you as a poster

Just like he didnt reply to the one guy who gave a great point if WHY embiid would be a starter

PICK AND CHOOSE

I wish Embiid the best bro. He was my MVP two seasons ago. And I hope he’s fully healthy by April 20th.

And I think he’s a proud Cameroonian also. He always has been.

Some of us just think he’s under an immense amount of pressure to get some gold on his resume. Embiid isn’t just a basketball player. He’s a brand too. So I understand the pressure.

You don’t agree. Fine. We agree to disagree. It is what it is.

U.S. got Serbia in their bracket. Jokic got some weight on AD and bullies him to his spots. Bam is a great defender, just 6’9 and Jokic shoots right over him. Embiid is the best tactically in this matchup and don’t think it’s really close
I missed this apologies. I am really orienting myself based on this clip;

He defends Jokic well, and won't soak up offensive possessions with his nonsense when there are much better offensive players on the team like a certain someone will.

Cause now I gotta read EVERYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom