The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

i pay 120 for internet

75 for home security

200 for tv

went to xfinity store to see if i can get some kind of deal and nope. not one damn offer

as an xfinity customer for over 20 years they really disrepected me like that.
They changed their whole pricing from packages to A La Carte and it’s made everything much more expensive. Mobile and internet much cheaper and better deal but had enough with their cable nonsense.

Seems like everyone got sleep last night but didn't sleep well
We gotta get xxpizzo xxpizzo back on track fammo.

Let's schedule a TEAMS to discuss

8jy1hj.jpg

Ya hold up let me get his attention

@JoelEmbiid

NT said dont play in the olympics yo are too injury prone

Maybe hell listen guys since they all read NT
Lol that’s not what I’m saying my guy. I don’t give a Damb

I’m saying it doesn’t seem like a good idea. Don’t care if he plays or not

If the Clippers don’t re-sign PG, I hope they’re doing their due diligence
(tampering)
on potential Plan Bs.

Repped for proper formatting of re-sign. A pet peeve I never knew I had until NT is people consistently using resign in the wrong context.

That is all. :lol:

elpablo21 elpablo21 next 3/4 games are 10 or later

Bad timing :rofl:

But ima chill its just always funny when embiid gets brought up its the same people every time

Mans could give some money back to cameroon and theyll say it still wasnt enough

elpablo21 elpablo21 next 3/4 games are 10 or later

Bad timing :rofl:

But ima chill its just always funny when embiid gets brought up its the same people every time

Mans could give some money back to cameroon and theyll say it still wasnt enough
As a huge Joel fan I can promise you that he wants what’s best for you and that is getting a good night’s sleep. He is fighting for us everyday and when he wears the Stars and Stripes he is doing it for us to get sleep.

Back
Top Bottom