The Official NBA Thread

“won't soak up offensive possessions with his nonsense when there are much better offensive players on the team like a certain someone will.”

This is how i know someone dont watch basketball

Take away his FTs and the man still avg 28+ points

PATHETIC

Straight hater

In all seriousness, as someone that doesn't really rock with Joel, I think criticizing him for choosing to play for America is some nasty work.

Maybe if it was just for basketball reasons I would think it was cool, but not the nationalist one angle just seems needlessly disrespectful.
The Olympics arent solely about sports though, it matters what you do/say/commit to. People are walking around with flags of countries on their chests and draped on their backs. AMERICA is not the place I am going to jump through hoops and turn my back on other places to go represent. I can't abide by it, and this extends to other people as well.

We do not have to discuss it further, I have made my point. I am out of it.

$1.5 billion for the Timberwolves is light :lol: Glen stays getting the run around while roasting chickens alive

The Timberwolves hard drive story that broke today is crazy, the dude that did it which is well explained in the Star Tribune article has the worst alibi (I wanted to add files to it, that's why I stole it) and apparently doesn't understand security cameras.

Id allow the argument of AD to start over Embiid but Bam over embiid is laughable

Embiid can just as much match his energy on defense and offensively ? EMBIID trashes bam all day every day

I’m paying 80 for YouTube tv and includes the sports package.

We have Xfinity mobile so we get our internet cheap for only $20. When we had cable we were paying 220+
i pay 120 for internet

75 for home security

200 for tv

went to xfinity store to see if i can get some kind of deal and nope. not one damn offer

as an xfinity customer for over 20 years they really disrepected me like that.

He chose AD and BAM

He’s locked in.
In all seriousness, someone whose game starts and ends with drawing fouls can't really have a place on a team with overwhelming talent. Who is going to want to sit around and watch that man triple threat his way into BS when there are other players who can run much better offense? You just need a big who can run, dive, defend, and rebound.

I don't watch basketball though so IDK.

I can guarentee you noone in here would agree that it would be AD/Bam over Embiid

If dudes were actually legit with there answers id wager 5k on that poll

I can even guarantee you the actual NBA players would choose embiid

Btw. From a Sixers fan perspective.

It’s much better if Embiid doesn’t play at all this Summer.

Wouldn’t want my franchise player risking further injury for an American Gold medal that’s coming anyways.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat you just said it.

Btw. From a Sixers fan perspective.

It’s much better if Embiid doesn’t play at all this Summer.

Wouldn’t want my franchise player risking further injury for an American Gold medal that’s coming anyways.

Once again

What a FAN wants him to do compared to what HE wants to do is completely different

Fans can say whatever they want

Embiid has the final decision just like he did with team USA

Back
Top Bottom