The Official NBA Thread

Hadn’t been paying attention to the Sean Combs situation, but this thread prompted me to get caught up. Yikes.

You may be correct sir how could I forget

lauren-boebert-comp.jpg

Milkers stand back and stand by
saluting-face_1fae1 (1).png
IMG_2204.jpeg

You find yourself a WHITE CONSERVATIVE 👸 and you are truly a blessed man

BTW, today is my birthday, I turn 38 :smh:

I woke up and saw the old photo of me and my grandmother on my dresser and my hairline, hair color, and line-up looked immaculate.

dj-khaled-kca-2019-rc-billboard-1548.jpg

Then I walked into the bathroom, turned on the light, looked into the mirror and....

khaled-cover-e1586853080491.jpg

:smh: Youth and hairlines are wasted on the young.

Last edited:
Global steamship lines may be some of the most corrupt businesses in the world.

Watch and see what happens to Maersk, regardless if they are deemed to be at fault or not.

I woke up and saw the photo of me and my grandmother on my dresser and my hairline, hair color, and line-up looked immaculate.

Then I walked into the bathroom, turned on the light, looked into the mirror and....

HBD, Sir!

Also, 40s are better than late 30s and you’re almost there. Aging becomes looking more “distinguished”.

I woke up and saw the photo of me and my grandmother on my dresser and my hairline, hair color, and line-up looked immaculate.

High Value Age.

Or at least that's what the podcasters say. Save some 27 year old's for me when I get up there.

HBD good sir

as far as hairlines go
ezgif-2-88d17484c5.gif

as far as your gift
jp.png

will be in the mail sir

IMG_8153.gif

We the same age and my hairline still A1 and the waves,waving

Happy bday dawg :lol:

They need to funnel all this ozempic money towards keeping hair but whatever.

Hbd big dog RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
They gotta crack the code eventually. With grey hair too

And whenever they do, I'm taking it, hell I'm taking twice the dosage. **** the side effects

I don't care if I'm 90, in a wheelchair, and in an old folks home. Imma be rocking da Shakur Stevenson at bingo, looking ridiculous...

Shak.PNG

Assuming the Suns offer the four years-$75M, if you are Grayson do you accept that or risk waiting until free agency for a bigger payday?

Back
Top Bottom