The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

speaking of flying over water, this was my flight path for my tokyo trip
layover in seattle and then :
Direct (non-stop) flights from Seattle to Tokyo - schedules -  FlightsFrom.com

I wouldn’t say I’m scared of bridges and tunnels as a rule, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t feel anxious going over/through some of them.

I'm not personally afraid of either. No.

I guess if I had to choose one I'd prefer to go on a bridge. Someone here got killed going through a tunnel when a panel fell from the ceiling and crushed her car.

071006tunnelmw011.jpg

I can understand the tunnel phobia. Closed confined space.

As a kid you’d always hear ridiculous stories around here “how a terrorist can bomb the Holland tunnel with scuba equipment”

Like as if “terrorists” are out here doing Mission Impossible quests with scuba gear.

I was originally a civil enigeer major. One day we had to build a bridge. Every bridge I built collapsed when 1-3 cars went over it. I changed majors based on that day.

Real hero.

I originally intended on being an architect and engineer. As a kid, was obsessed Olympic Stadium in Montreal, the Rogers Center/Sky Dome and superdome.

Frank Gehry and Frank Lloyd Wright obsessive. I was a kid just drawing random floor plans and blueprints also drew custom homes and buildings. Black kid living in the hood of hoods, reading Frank Lloyd Wright architectural books while my friends use to be out snatching purses and stealing cars :lol: :rofl:

I was originally a civil enigeer major. One day we had to build a bridge. Every bridge I built collapsed when 1-3 cars went over it. I changed majors based on that day.

Real hero.
My first choice as a college major was being an engineer because my dad and grandfather were one.

The universe had a different plan for me. And it's messenger was College Physics

Me tryna to understand the first week's lectures:
math-zack-galifianakis.gif

Me tryna survive the first midterm:
ezgif-2-a4461203ab.gif

Me 10 minutes into the next lecture after I got my results of the midterm:
lebron-james-leaving.gif

Headed straight to the library to drop the class and take that "W" on my transcript. No need to waste my time, the professor's time, and the time of Five-Star notebook. I got the message

Last edited:
My first choice as a college major was being an engineer because my dad and grandfather were one.

The universe had a different plan for me. And it's messenger was College Physics

Me tryna to understand the first week's lectures:
math-zack-galifianakis.gif

Me tryna survive the first midterm:
ezgif-2-a4461203ab.gif

Mid 10 minutes into the next lecture after I got my results of the midterm:
lebron-james-leaving.gif

Headed straight to the library to drop the class and take that "W" on my transcript. No need to waste my time, the professor's time, and the time of Five-Star notebook. I got the message
:lol: Same, I was an Electrical Engineer major. Finished my first Physics midterm with all confidence and Diddy bopped outta there only for it to be an F. Physics, only class you can be right but incredibly wrong (maybe Calculus too).

Back
Top Bottom