The Official NBA Thread

1711483958496.png

Scary hours 🔥

BTW, today is my birthday, I turn 38 :smh:

I woke up and saw the photo of me and my grandmother on my dresser and my hairline, hair color, and line-up looked immaculate.

dj-khaled-kca-2019-rc-billboard-1548.jpg

Then I walked into the bathroom, turned on the light, looked into the mirror and....

khaled-cover-e1586853080491.jpg

:smh: Youth and hairlines are wasted on the young.

HBD big dawg

2nd, you got greys? Why it seem like dudes going grey younger than before 🤔

Do we?

On paper we do but been rare seeing them at full strength and will all cylinders firing so far.

Also getting a bit late into the season to really show that before the playoffs start. They've got as tough a schedule as any to finish so maybe they level up down the stretch?

I'm just waiting for someone to really set this thread off and seriously claim that this accident was orchestrated by the elites and powers at be, to distract us from what is happening with Diddy.

People getting too close to da truth, b.
Maybe if yall didn’t get big Lee banned from the thread again :smh:

Do we?

On paper we do but been rare seeing them at full strength and will all cylinders firing so far.

Also getting a bit late into the season to really show that before the playoffs start. They've got as tough a schedule as any to finish so maybe they level up down the stretch?

They’re a mediocre team. It is what it is at this point. Sorry RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Back
Top Bottom