The Official NBA Thread

The FO won’t seriously entertain the idea until the summer of ‘26. Won’t stop the rumor mill tho :lol:

I hear you but if Trae keeps going thru these back channels talking about how disgruntled he is…

I’d be scared of that trade request coming in if I’m the FO.

Once that request comes his value is cut in half. I wouldn’t allow Trae to have the upper hand, no way :lol:

The Hawks had John Collins on the trade block for like four years and got nothing back for him. They won't be in a rush to trade Trae.

Joe Maz just told glen rivers to hold his beer with that quote

The Hawks had John Collins on the trade block for like four years and got nothing back for him. They won't be in a rush to trade Trae.
Rich Paul on Writing His Memoir and One Thing People Still Misunderstand  About Klutch Sports | GQ

Trading Trash Young has always been the brutally obvious choice.

Team is better without him, and he has more perceived value than anyone else on the team.

No-brainer. Quavo and Lil Boosie will be ok.

Murray shooting percentage was like 40%. Not great, but wasn’t the worst we’ve seen. Just looked at the box score and it was the same as Tatum’s, just did it on twice the attempts.

Spurs and Lakers.

But for Trae’s sake..

Resurrect your career and imagine go to the Spurs, try to win. (They have way more picks anyway, they can create a more enticing package)

If he forces his way to the Lakers - OMG. 6-12 months before he’s the most hated player in LA. The pressure and fans - it’d get insanely ugly. :lol:

But it’d also be hilarious tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom