The Official NBA Thread

I was waiting for this moment. Everyone always love to say x player held y player back

It’s one of favorite nba dynamics
After the Lakers beat the Bucks the other day, I saw a “Is LeBron holding AD and the Lakers Back?” headline. Pretty sure if was from the LA Times :lol: :smh:

*Edit - it was Fox Sports.

IMG_0083.png

Last edited:
I was waiting for this moment. Everyone always love to say x player held y player back

It’s one of favorite nba dynamics

Ime Udoka pointed out that they were 4-1 with Sengun after the all star break. They increased the pace and tweaked the offense. Jalen is just flat out playing out of his mind right now too. I’m glad Jalen balling and hopefully this is real but his stans have selective memory. He was tanking the team for about 65% of the season.

Pacers playing with their food. Lakers look tired and run down. Pacers trying to run them out the building but making silly mistakes trying to play fast. Just take it down one notch and they'd be up double digits instead of being up just 4

Hope his mental is better these days, seems like he was always going thru it

He’s the director of basketball operations at Butler. Buddy really forged ahead with his life and made a way :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Love the fact that he’s still involved in the game. That’s perseverance. I always thought he was overhyped anyway. He was a glorified dunker. He never really had any other skills IMO

It’s always that one bench warmer on the team who drinks all the gator/water.

One of the Pacers end of the bench guys was chugging:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom