The Official NBA Thread

Bron isn’t even a scorer
IMG_5555.png

I know you prob pissed from last night but it's ok brother. There's always next game

Miles McBride had aura man in hell for 47 minutes & 57 seconds but had no answers for Jalen Williams.

Refs need to be held accountable swiftly & publicly. Whole San Antonio game was a mess then a missed and one on Brunson's layup to take the lead last night. THIS IS SHAME!

Miles McBride had aura man in hell for 47 minutes & 57 seconds but had no answers for Jalen Williams.

Refs need to be held accountable swiftly & publicly. Whole San Antonio game was a mess then a missed and one on Brunson's layup to take the lead last night. THIS IS SHAME!
As much misery as you wish on the Mavs, I wish the opposite for the Knicks. And that’s ok, I’m at peace with this

But brunson don’t be getting calls and miles fisher is a whole *** heart and soul already

Knickstape byke !!!!

Pizzo how TF did you know?

Local reporters?

Or do you have someone on the inside? If you do I’m sending you 10k right now.
ESPN had the target return date set for April 2nd for like a month now lol

I even said the other day he’s back this week

If Luka does what he did to the rockets last night to gsw in both games, takes a rest the next Houston game, then he has my vote for mvp

Jordan shoots the ball more. 3 more FGA per game.

Bron isn’t even a scorer and he’s the best scorer we’ve seen.

It’s crazy

He is a scorer. I wish people would stop saying that

And Bron averages 3 more 3pt attempts per game. 1.7 vs 4.6.

FT attempts about equal as well. 7.6 vs 8.2.

Bron is a facilitator and scorer in the ilk of Larry Bird, Luka, and Oscar Robertson. Man has averaged 25+ every year after his rookie season of 20.

Bron is a scorer

Eye don't believe my eyes
Wow. Rockets fan saying this.

This is how I know Luka has moved up in the MVP rankings.

:lol:
Aye man he can greatly help the rockets get into the play-in :lol:

He’s an animal. I think any one of Luka, Jokic, SGA are deserving.

Sucks Embiid got injured because he was playing on a separate tier from everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom