The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

100% it gets better and worlds more mature, the first two movies mirror the kids’ ages in terms of tone, it hits its adult stride at the start of 3 all the way to the end of the series.

Not nostalgia I’d just get through the first 3 and see where you are. 3 and 4 are my favorites but the ones after those two have the most stakes and violence.
Azkaban is definitely when it loses that innocence of a normal children's movie :lol:

Spot on with the tone of the series growing with them. It starts out when they're legit kids :lol:, it progressively gets weightier with higher stakes as they get older and it's executed really well.

Did a rewatch with my fiance a few months back and probably would say Goblet of Fire is my favorite too :lol:

I didn't start those yet either but it seems worth it at the end I guess
manny.png

I watched The Hobbit and LOTR joints doe

Maybe I should have started with those first.

I didn't start those yet either but it seems worth it at the end I guess
manny.png

I watched The Hobbit and LOTR joints doe
Unrelated to the series story itself, the film series is probably the biggest collection and showcase of damn near every single one of the best British actors ever :lol:

Harry Potter by default with 7 movies :lol:
Oh idk :lol: LOTR and the Hobbit are 6 movies is why I asked.

Between my homie reminding every 2 months to watch them and that clip of the dude on the pod breaking down the Potter series like an episode of The Wire I'll watch it at some point for sure

Oh idk :lol: LOTR and the Hobbit are 6 movies is why I asked.

Between my homie reminding every 2 months to watch them and that clip of the dude on the pod breaking down the Potter series like an episode of The Wire I'll watch it at some point for sure

Yea that’s what made me want to watch it. That Twitter clip you posted with those dudes from London :lol:

No one has ever explained Harry Potter to me like that before.

Yea that’s what made me want to watch it. That Twitter clip you posted with those dudes from London :lol:

No one has ever explained Harry Potter to me like that before.
Yeah man :lol: That was some great free marketing. I will tap in soon

I went to see I Saw the TV Glow and whoa not sure wth I just watched. Weird freaking movie but all the lighting probably would have made it an experience to see under the influence.

That game reminded me of the wild 96-54 game the Bulls pulled on the Jazz in the '98 Finals. That was a 62-win Jazz team with Malone and Stockton still in their primes.

The other game it reminded me of was the 1996 WCF. Sonics vs. Jazz. It was more about home teams winning, but Game 6 was wild, as Utah beat Seattle by 35. It was basically "oh crap, it's 1994 and 1995 again, after being up 3-1". Game 7 was insane. Karl Malone missed two clutch free throws.

Back
Top Bottom