The Official NBA Thread

Look man. I know yall just got your guy. He’s been great. Feels good not to have to root for elfrid Payton

But he’s a foul grifter too. Great player but let’s be honest with ourselves. The same stuff yall hate Trae young for, he gets away with. Low swoop drives like Embiid and harden. It is what it is.
I'm not saying he doesn't hunt for fouls, everyone does. I'm saying it's dishonest to suggest he's as prolific as Embiid, Trae or Harden. When the hell would any of them score 60 on less than 10 FT? It wouldn't occur to them to try.

Some of the best perceived matchups we've had across the board 1st round in a while it feels like and the Knicks and Sixers is the only viable one left :smh:

Bucks had a horrible season. Inconsistencies, coaching dysfunction, injuries throughout. Wasted year for Dame/Giannis
They should have never fired Bud. Probably should’ve just kept the core they had in place with Chris, Giannis and Holiday. They probably would’ve been a decent matchup with the Celtics. Dame brought nothing. And Doc ain’t it coaching wise.
He fleeced Ballmer with that contract yikes
Wonder what they do with PG? They sorta gotta keep him now. Also, PG3 was the more available of the two and probably should’ve gotten the bag.

One of the game's legends also hangs it up...🥺

I felt like she came in 2008. Had a big crush. She’ll miss the game as it hopefully grows and blows up.

Ben Simmons has more touch than Achiuwa

NBA Memes on X: Ben Simmons needs to get real. https://t.co/9rNLgy1jmI / X

Back
Top Bottom