The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Man I’m hella mad that i missed out on the trader joes/#grocerytalk from earlier

TJs and costco been keeping me fed for 15 years now. Idk wth to do at a regular grocery store nowadays

Reminds me of this..

1714456011205.gif

Not Ham’s fault totally. Seriously what coach would have done better? What 5 games better to still lose tk Denver or the Wolves.
While not all Ham's fault for sure and they were never going to win a chip this year it does point to the bigger issue that even with a better roster the deficiencies don't miraculously go away for coaching.

5 games gives you HCA this year and whole lot of support in the org going into year 3

Say bro... We get it, Lakers lost. Doesn't change the fact that Bron is and forever will be the goat. Get your jokes off meanwhile Bron's life>>>>Yours... Respectfully.

Want me to pass on a message if I run into him in The Bahamas?

I say LeBron retires. I can’t see any roster being competitive enough for a ring.

Nor do I feel(personally) playing with his son is a good enough motivation to endure another 82 game season.

Back
Top Bottom