The Official NBA Thread

316188290_6445099968851806_4010849790403295263_n.jpg

Yanni didn’t even have the manners to ask

Giannis is that dude but he was wrong in this situation.

Maybe I missed it, but I have yet to see anyone point out the fact that a toddler nearly met his demise when the ladder fell (reverse angle vid).

He obviously did not mean for the ladder to fall when he shoved it. But really and truly, that was some spoiled rich guy move imo.

On some "The bank is closed sir".... "I don't care, I just need to withdraw some money really quickly. It won't take long", type ****.

Everybody makes mistakes though and I don't feel he should be raked over the coals forever over it.

Lebron sitting out to allow the Lakers cast to regain their confidence without relying on him so when he comes back they can make a run.

Ben Simmons going to finally get his revenge on Philly.

K L U T C H

Maybe I missed it, but I have yet to see anyone point out the fact that a toddler nearly met his demise when the ladder fell (reverse angle vid).

Yup! That was one of the first things I noticed. That should have been mentioned and highlighted.

yeaah the kid almost meeting his demise by the ladder is a stretch...lets not take this situation that far now :lol:

the ladder falls then the mom walks up to it with the child and tries to help pick it up.

lowkey think thats Giannis chick and his son Liam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom