The Official NBA Thread

Y’all gonna post your Spotify wrapped again?
1669835987944.png

My wife works from home and uses our HomePod to listen to music. My Apple music stats are shot to ****. Nothing but Lo-Fi chunes in all my categories :smh:

"Curry (GSW) gathers the ball on his right foot and steps back with his left foot coming down and then his right foot. This establishes his left foot as his pivot foot. Curry proceeds to lift and replant his left pivot foot during his pump fake."

I haven’t used Spotify in years. Is it better than Apple Music or something? Or is it because a lot of folks are Android users?
Their algorithm is the best in the game by far, **** knows my tastes down to a tee probably better than myself :lol:

The audio quality on the others like AM and Tidal is better but I'm not really a big audio snob like that when I'm listening off my phone :lol:

The Playlists and recommendations are enough to keep me a loyal customer.

If I'm really trying to hear the best quality I'll just throw on a vinyl

I haven’t used Spotify in years. Is it better than Apple Music or something? Or is it because a lot of folks are Android users?

Their algorithm is the best in the game by far, **** knows my tastes down to a tee probably better than myself :lol:

The audio quality on the others like AM and Tidal is better but I'm not really a big audio snob like that when I'm listening off my phone :lol:

The Playlists and recommendations are enough to keep me a loyal customer.

If I'm really trying to hear the best quality I'll just throw on a vinyl

I switched from Spotify to Apple Music for a month and I found their recommendations subpar. I ended up going back to Spotify. I also like that I can listen to music and listen to podcasts on the same app.

You already know. :pimp: Gracie's Corner was the first thing I subscribed to when we brought her home. Gracie's Corner and Miss Rachel are my go to channels when I'm trying to get stuff done.
Gracie got some joints I find myself rocking with while cleaning. :lol:

giphy.gif
It’s crazy all the content for kids out there on YouTube now. Way more stuff than was around even when my son was little. And the people who put it out make some serious money too, apparently.

My little nephew was into this channel for a while that’s pretty much just a little German kid playing with new toys he gets sent, like trucks and tractors, etc. No talking; just some instrumental music in the background. And the channel has millions of subscribers.

Last edited:
Do yall all rap dudes listen to all that *****es, cussin, and violence in the mornings? What about Sundays? Dont even mix some India Aire or Sade in for when you’re just lounging and cleaning the house? Seems bad for your blood pressure and hr

Violent rap music is the only thing that keeps me awake thru my boring *** job :lol:

Back
Top Bottom