The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Whenever tech evolves I want to see this and Shaq vs the warriors

Given the way size come back into vogue in the NBA.

IMO it feels like prime Shaq is crushing anyone. He's just such a unique problem.

a dominant center who can pass is one of the toughest archetypes to stop.

as we've seen with Jokic you just can't go small, against those type of players, because it's an auto bucket.
and if you double it's also a bucket. so you're gunna have to play Andrew Bogut or Festus Ezili

so for a while with Shaq I think there was this idea of "oh just put Shaq in the pick and roll"
but I feel like that you still won't be able to outscore a Shaq led team, if you have to play traditional bigs.

Starting off a relationship doin sneaky **** has to be a grip of unnecessary pressure you wild bruh 🤣

He lowkey waved me off. I had to call back a few hours later Tom talk him up on the situation. I don’t know know how I am going to make Vegas look like SF or LA :lol:

My wife and I made a last minute decision to go to the suns/nuggets game last night. Had a long, exhausting day at work but I was hype about seein Nikola play and KD pass Moses.

A little after KD got his 17 pts, we both got mad tired and left halfway through the third quarter :lol: Earliest I've ever left. Think I gotta cut myself off from goin to games startin at 8. **** too late for me now.

My wife and I made a last minute decision to go to the suns/nuggets game last night. Had a long, exhausting day at work but I was hype about seein Nikola play and KD pass Moses.

A little after KD got his 17 pts, we both got mad tired and left halfway through the third quarter :lol: Earliest I've ever left. Think I gotta cut myself off from goin to games startin at 8. **** too late for me now.

200w.gif

Speaking of washed.

I turned my ankle at the Costco parking lot like 6 weeks ago and the joint refuses to heal. My Achilles be killing me some days

Then I turned my other ankle about a week ago. I walk slow as **** nowadays

So to speed up healing I bought two walking boots on the low. I figured I would wear them around the house to give my ankles more time to heal. Since I am always buzzing around my place.

I didn't tell my GF because she would flame me. We have different work schedules so I figured I would wear them when she is not around.

She came home early yesterday and caught me them joints on. As soon as she saw them she was like...

breakfas-cclub-donnell-rawlings.gif

Between her wheezing, she asked me why am I wearing the shoes of the big green guy in that video game I play all the time.

At first, I didn't know who the hell she was talking about. Then I realized she was talking about Master Chief :smh: ...

chief-removebg-preview.png

I wanted to walk out of the room, but I decided against it because if she saw me walking with the boots, she would have taken my soul again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom