The Official NBA Thread

🥷 seem to care more that it’s a dance rather than it being a dance miming mass murder. Fake outrage or not, the image the dance is promoting is trash anyway.

Screenshot_20231227-160748.jpg

Call of duty is a fairly popular game 🤷🏾‍♂️
So a fake gun, that doesn't even match his initials

This is your example?

Possession itself isn't even a crime. Security at the grocery stores out here got the toolies on them, don't even always be the standard issue hand gun, it's like kats get security jobs then be like, "i got my own gun!" hoping against hope for something to pop off but mostly just find themselves telling homelessies to shoo and skiddatal

Don't know him personally but dude probably thinks his name and the gun's are pretty close. Maybe he plays a lot and that's his weapon of choice. Who knows.

That seems like a lot of guessing for no reason.

My point was that the AK47 and AR15 nicknames we for a simple reason. One that doesn't fit with Ja.

NBA fans don't link his game with guns because of a COD weapon. They do because he was flashing them on social media and got suspended for it.

No harm done really tho.
I didn't claim harm was done.

I even said he should not be punished for it. And that he could have done it without realizing how it would come off to some people

I just called Ja a clown

The reason people don't give him the benefit of the doubt is because of his own past decisions

Until people start calling “Ja” by his government name Johnathan nothing will change.

Ja was pretending to shoot people from the bench and most people didn't care other than some internet jokes.

Now he gotta watch his dance moves.

Mans decisions got him in a similar lane to Green. People just not gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on things on the margin. Even little things

Maybe Double-barrel Draymond should stick to something like the macarena for the rest of the season.

Ja was pretending to shoot people from the bench and most people didn't care other than some internet jokes.

Now he gotta watch his dance moves.

Mans decisions got him in a similar lane to Green. People just not gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on things on the margin. Even little things

Maybe Double-barrel Draymond should stick to something like the macarena for the rest of the season.
If Draymond does a Michael Jackson leg kick in celebration, I’m calling the commissioner myself

In over 200 minutes of playing time, ~6'11 forward (they claim he grew 2 inches over the summer) with 7'3 or some wingspan, Ousmane Dieng has 0 blocked shots and a single steal. Remember, the Thunder used 2 frps to trade up to take him even ahead of Jalen Williams and also the other Jalen, Duren, who is average 13 and 11 and 1block for the abysmel Pistons of Detroit.\

I used to say French Kyle Anderson, but now I'm googling how do you say Kevin Knox in French.

#PrestiTruther

My most old guy conservative take I’ve ever posted:

I always root for a comeback story and I’m a huge ja fan, but him and his family on this revenge tour popping mad **** is kinda corny to me. Talking about I keep receipts. For what? It’s your dumbass fault you got suspended in the first place. Pretty sure everybody in America wants to watch you hoop.

I always root for a comeback story and I’m a huge ja fan, but him and his family on this revenge tour popping mad **** is kinda corny to me. Talking about I keep receipts. For what? It’s your dumbass fault you got suspended in the first place. Pretty sure everybody in America wants to watch you hoop.

I guess with this generation bad press is better than no press.

However now all the conversation is going to be about this pointless celebration rather than leading your team to a 4 game winning streak.

Self created opps.

However now all the conversation is going to be about this pointless celebration rather than leading your team to a 4 game winning streak.

The dance he did does look like that New Orleans dance someone posted, so I do think people are jumping to conclusions a bit too fast. But yea he should probably make it a point to not dance to anything that even closely resembles shooting a gun.

Too much unnecessary attention especially when your team is back to winning.

I think some people are unaware of the things said about him and his pops on a personal level over something that wasn’t a crime.

I’m 100% sure people were ready to **** on him and the Grizz if he came back and they were 0-4 to start. :lol:

People questioned his leadership and what he meant to the Grizz on that level. Went as far to make it seem like Dillon Brooks of all people was the heart of this team

Now, you seeing a completely different squad with him back (surprise). A New Orleans dance doesn’t mean he didn’t take that long *** suspension serious — about 99.9% sure no one kept up with this team or Ja during his time away but will be the first to claim he hasn’t learned nothing. Stop overreacting

I want to keep focusing on guys like Miles Bridges, Draymond Green, Josh Giddey borderline *** and other players doing things that’s detrimental to the league image.

Even had Chandler Parsons trying to say something last night with this mfer was running through sorority cribs and HS parties in Memphis doing borderline stuff like Giddey.

A New Orleans dance doesn’t mean he didn’t take that long *** suspension serious — about 99.9% sure no one kept up with this team or Ja during his time away but will be the first to claim he hasn’t learned nothing. Stop overreacting

I want to keep focusing on guys like Miles Bridges, Draymond Green, Josh Giddey borderline *** and other players doing things that’s detrimental to the league image.

So we'll just cut it to an NO dance, right? Thats the excuse were going with. :lol: I bet you he took that suspension serious, and thus shoudnt be doing anything that REMOTELY looks like it involves a toolie.

He right there in that last of dudes you listed thats giving themselves and the league a bad image, he aint excused from that just cause hes an exciting and great player.

Back
Top Bottom